Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

expansion system/next gen leaders program idea

Go down 
4 posters

Is this a good idea to go with both the expansion system and the next generation program
yes
expansion system/next gen leaders program idea I_vote_lcap75%expansion system/next gen leaders program idea I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
no
expansion system/next gen leaders program idea I_vote_lcap0%expansion system/next gen leaders program idea I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
yes, but needs improvement
expansion system/next gen leaders program idea I_vote_lcap0%expansion system/next gen leaders program idea I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no, but yes if changed
 0% [ 0 ]
not sure
 0% [ 0 ]
can i punch you?
expansion system/next gen leaders program idea I_vote_lcap25%expansion system/next gen leaders program idea I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Sangheili
Admin
Admin
Sangheili

Male
Number of posts : 658
AoF Organisation Role : Ancient Observer
Registration date : 2008-01-04
Phoenix Grace : 6230

expansion system/next gen leaders program idea Empty
PostSubject: expansion system/next gen leaders program idea   expansion system/next gen leaders program idea EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:16 am

i have and idea brought on by the new AoF next generation leaders program

apprentices who pass the next gen leader program may become part of a special team, whose job is to find new games, and learn how to play them, then send the results(as well as wether the game was good or not) back to whoever was in charge of the expansion system that i proposed

the team would look for games to play most of the time, but when, say, the expansion system came to a vote, they would be the ones to choose which games were worthy, and whichever game was chosen, they would login to the account they made to explore/understand the game, work to bring current AoF members into the game, then found AoF there.

then, one of them would stay and become leader there, and may choose wether or not to stay part of the team who find games

the others would also stay as vice presidents/co-founders in that game if they wanted to, or delete their account to resume their duties as members of the team
Back to top Go down
http://www.theplague.freeforums.org
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male
Number of posts : 906
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Ikariam Kappa, Leader/Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6433

PostSubject: Re: expansion system/next gen leaders program idea   expansion system/next gen leaders program idea EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:46 am

i say it is a good idea to branch out to other games, with participants that had pass-out on the AoF Next Gen Leaders course it would be great...but i feel its more of up to the leaders themselves if they want to setup AoF in the games they are playing and feel that they can do it,so be it...rather than having to vote for which games to play.

i for once had an idea of setting-up AoF in ENEMY TERRITORY:QUAKE WARS when i was playing its demo but decided not to as the full game gonna burn my pocket lol...

btw Need for Speed:Undercover is out this coming november, wat do ya say AoF in racing games eh Smile
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Phoenix Grace : 6801

PostSubject: Re: expansion system/next gen leaders program idea   expansion system/next gen leaders program idea EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:33 am

I second what Kevlar has said.

Its upto the leaders to do it-expansion and all.
Voting will only tell whether the move is good or not.

But lets just first become strong in the games we play now.In Ikariam we should achieve the Rank 80 before any expansion.Similarly in Ogame we should get to 4 mil points after which we should think of this expansion.

No doubt there should be expansion but lets have some patience and improve.
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
DarkGhost
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
DarkGhost

Male
Number of posts : 780
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Executive - Administrative Director
Registration date : 2007-12-15
Phoenix Grace : 6417

PostSubject: Re: expansion system/next gen leaders program idea   expansion system/next gen leaders program idea EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:06 pm

Whilst ur beign patient and improving theres no harm doign advanced planning and research Geromix Wink

want to show u all this. havent tried it yet but i seen my little bros on it. looks good so going to try it.

http://www.the-west.net/
Back to top Go down
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male
Number of posts : 906
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Ikariam Kappa, Leader/Home Secretary
Phoenix Grace : 6433

PostSubject: Re: expansion system/next gen leaders program idea   expansion system/next gen leaders program idea EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:08 pm

is it another web-browser game??
Back to top Go down
DarkGhost
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
DarkGhost

Male

PostSubject: Re: expansion system/next gen leaders program idea   expansion system/next gen leaders program idea EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:08 am

yep and from what ive played so far its good. u can setup ur own towns ( guild) and then all the players in ur town have to help build gun smiths, clothes stores etc. to make the town better. Suppose to be good so ive started playing it. Cool

EDIT: i did some research and found out the game was launched 2 weeks ago and so if i made a town once i get 300 dollars then any of u that care to join me could come in and make characters. join my town and we coudl start doing well before other organisations decided to make towns and all. Theres about 100 towns in the last 2 weeks but there really far distance between each other and it would be cool to get in here with AoF maybe.
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Phoenix Grace : 6801

PostSubject: Re: expansion system/next gen leaders program idea   expansion system/next gen leaders program idea EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:47 am

Well again i have no prob with this game.

If people want to go for this game then they should.
But then u cant expect the entire AoF alliance to join the game.

If only 3 AoF members go for it then it depends on the Founder of the AoF Branch in that game to recruit more members and expand.

So if its u DarkGhost then u will be in-charge of the entire thing.

Anyway this game can be added to the List of Games where AoF could expand in the future,near future.
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
DarkGhost
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
DarkGhost

Male

PostSubject: Re: expansion system/next gen leaders program idea   expansion system/next gen leaders program idea EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:56 am

yeah well u guys can keep it as a suggestion. im not jumping into any driver seats yet but i enjoy the game Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: expansion system/next gen leaders program idea   expansion system/next gen leaders program idea Empty

Back to top Go down

expansion system/next gen leaders program idea
Page 1 of 1