Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program

Go down 
+2
Sangheili
Geromix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6773

AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program Empty
PostSubject: AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program   AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 6:12 am

Hello everybody

In AoF there has always been a great deal of importance on leaders.We like to have lots of leaders.

Keeping this in mind this 2 month program has been started to find new leaders and fill up the ranks.
Here are the details-

1)There will be 2 groups-Mentors and Apprentices.

Mentors-
There are the established leaders of AoF.They are-
Albert
Titan
Kevlar
Echoz_Aurora

The mentors would be the ones who will provide training for apprentices.Teach them on many aspects of leadership and so on.

Apprentices-
Any AoF Member can apply for this.
He or she has to take part actively in this program and accomplish the tasks that would be given to them.
The Mentors will guide them and provide them with help etc.

2)The program is for 2 months.
By Nov 26,which is the AoF Foundation Day,AoF will turn 2 years old,by then the program will be complete and those who pass out will be given top leadership posts etc.

3)TASKS-
a)RECRUITMENT=

Each apprentice will be asked to recruit ATLEAST 15 new members into AoF in whatever branch of AoF in 2 months.In case somebody joins the program late then 8 members.

The mentors will give them info on how to recruit etc.(like recruiting people in OGame)

1 point each for 1 new member.So 18 members recruited then 18 points.(New members must refer to u for u to get the point)

b)CONDUCTING GROUP EVENTS-
Members would be told to conduct group events.
For eg.
In Void,apprentices will be told to organise convoy runs or bounty hunter events for other AoF members.
In Ogame,it will be about organizing ACS.If there are probs of time zone then points will be given on what he contributes in terms of strategies and the targets that he spies.
1 point for 1 event organised.(U can players with more than 10000 points only,unless the player to be recruited is exceptional)

Again Mentors MUST help them out especially if they come in their time zone.

c)FORUM ACTIVITY-
Every 5 posts that are not spam will fetch u 1 point.

One can get bonus points for other good things u do.

4)REWARDS-
>Leadership positions at the Vice-President level.If found to be exceptional then President level!!
>In Ogame u get transferred to AoF X Wing and be given President post.U could be allowed to start another AoF Wing there.

Obviously this is a fast-track growth opportunity for members where they can push themselves and AoF to new level!!

Those interested to Join the Apprentices MUST reply back here!!

Any Leader of AoF whom i have not mentioned in Mentor group can become a Mentor provided Albert approves it.

-Geromix

PS-Make this a success for AoF's second birthday.I expect Sangheli and Rikimaru to reply here for apprentices.
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
Sangheili
Admin
Admin
Sangheili

Male
Number of posts : 658
AoF Organisation Role : Ancient Observer
Registration date : 2008-01-04
Phoenix Grace : 6202

PostSubject: Re: AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program   AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:25 am

replying for application as an apprentice, as u expected, lol

hopfully this'll help me get the Ikariam branch stronger
Back to top Go down
http://www.theplague.freeforums.org
Titan
Admin
Admin
Titan

Male
Number of posts : 895
AoF Organisation Role : AoF President
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Phoenix Grace : 6351

PostSubject: Re: AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program   AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:21 pm

Geromix sir i will do my best to help out the apprentices!

I likely do best on Fl as i've been on the void for well over a year so i know about it.

Am sure i can also teach some things on ogame.
Back to top Go down
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male
Number of posts : 906
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Ikariam Kappa, Leader/Home Secretary
Phoenix Grace : 6405

PostSubject: Re: AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program   AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 1:51 pm

ok btw do these apprentices where assigned to the above mentioned leaders or do we pick them up ourself?? As i was thinking that it would be better that they were assigned to the leaders as it would be easier for us to track their progress...For example i have my own apprentices and they are under my charge, their progress is being monitored by me and me alone.

***BUMP***

BTW come on guys are they still anyone else other than Sangheili??
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program   AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:25 am

**********BUMP**************

SO FAR SANGHELI.
Back to top Go down
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program   AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 6:18 am

juz a note...i have decided to take in sangheili as my apprentice since he is also playing in ikariam. so far he has recruit 1 and possibly 2 members over there...since these course started.
Back to top Go down
Rikimaru

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-15
Phoenix Grace : 5724

PostSubject: Re: AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program   AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:50 pm

iam in if you need a leader count me in.

I have exp in the field of leadership. 4 years ago i started my own clan on the playstation2 on the game Socom US Navy Seal II.
We are called [T]he [S]tealth [A]ssassins

With only 4 members in the beginning we managed to establish a well know reputation and name for our selfs, and it only took me 1 week to get a full team of 10 members to play clan wars. The more time we played online and created Recruitment Rooms/Try-Out rooms we got more and more members to join the Clan.

We played alot of wars to be noticed by the "bigger clans" and we lost 60% of the wars.
But by doing so we got the reputation of "Friendly Easy Going Clan, Who never moans".
Sinds Socom II we have played all the "big hits" on the PS2 like: Killzone , BattleField2 Modern Combat , Socom3 and Socom Combined Assault. These where the top hit games on the PS2.

And when the PS3 came out not alot of members had the PS3 right away so i recruited once more to get a full team for Resistence Fall Of Men and Rainbow 6 Vegas. After couple weeks of recruiting i have a full team yet again. Time went by and when Call of Duty 4 came out more and more members got a PS3 and the clan got even bigger atm we have around 18 to 24 members.

With Socom Confrontation Comming out we will move to that game and continue there.
"Live by Honor. Kill by Stealth"

5 of our my most loyal members are in TSA from the day i started it 4 years ago ( June 2004 ) and there still here and happy to be in the clan and being part of a great and fun community. I know how to pleas members, i listen to them and i always work things out between members. everyone is ecual.

I read that AoF is planning to expand to the Playstation3, well i have room in TSA if you guys wanne join. I know for a fact its going to be hard to setup a clan now on the PS3 coz most players are already in a clan and alot of players dont want one they rather "play with them selfs". So to AoF members with a PS3 add me on your buddy list. My PSN: TheDutchMan83

And lets hope i can use my Leader skills to bring AoF mebers to a well stablished Playstation Clan who will live 4-ever and give you a good time in onlinegaming and introducing you to 25+ members Smile

Let me know i will be happy to take this part on my shoulders.

Greatz
[TSA]TheDutchMan83 aka [AoF][A]Rikimaru
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Admin
Titan

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program   AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:33 am

Good to hear m8, sounds like you done very well with your clan on the playstation. Am a ps3 guy myself, i have gta4, oblivion, R6V1&2, Unreal3, RFOM and Motorstorm. Am planning to get fallout 3, Resistance 2, killzone2 and maybe motorstorm 2. I would have cod4 but when it came out i didn't have psn so i bought it for pc simply for multiplayer.

Sadly my wireless connection sucks on the ps3 so am not online much on it but maybe we can play a game of rainbow six or something.
Back to top Go down
Rikimaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program   AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:19 am

i like your taste in games. but i do have to make a suggestion Smile

Lose Fallout3 and get Socom Confrontation, its a Online game only and its going to be the number1 game on PS3 for years to come. As soon as Confrontation comes out every1 will buy and play it trust me Smile

Add me on PSN: TheDutchMan83

Iam usualy on CoD4 , but i also have R:FoM , Vegas 1 and 2 , and more game. you can say i have a bout 86% of the PS3 games avalible in the stores Smile
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Admin
Titan

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program   AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:48 pm

lol nah fallout 3 is 2nd in my list of games i must have! Killzone 2 is 1st. I might get socom as i used to play the first few on the ps2 quite a lot.

I'll add you later when am on the ps3.
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program   AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:53 am

Its good to hear from u Rikimaru.

Well all ur leadership qualities will certainly be needed.
Our expansion plans exist but we our first concentrating on consolidating our presence in the games we play now.

We need ur leadership skills and contribution in FL-Void where u play now for AoF.

Maybe the position of the Head of A Wing i.e. the Commander?
With responsibility of recruitment,management and making it a top notch elite fighting wing?
Or whatever u want to do with A Wing,ur vision of how A Wing ideally should be?

Its an offer for u to be AoF Commander and i would like to give u a free hand in developing it in whatever way u want.
I hope u accept it.

Regarding PS3 i suppose later on a 'Joint Partnership' with ur clan bolstering ur existing clan with AoF Member at the same time some merger if any?If members from AoF are less then it would be more of an 'acquisition of AoF' than a 'merger'.

PS3 Plans as i said earlier are for 'Long Term Goals' but first FL-Void.

Anything u want to suggest regarding ur role pls do say.

-Geromix
Back to top Go down
Rikimaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program   AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:18 am

iam honored and i accept. to be Commander of [A] Wing.
Back to top Go down
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program   AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:41 am

congtraz for being an A-Wing commander tho i hope you could be X-Wing pirate lord...

ps did you received the pm i set ya??
Back to top Go down
DarkGhost
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
DarkGhost

Male
Number of posts : 780
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Executive - Administrative Director
Registration date : 2007-12-15
Phoenix Grace : 6389

PostSubject: Re: AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program   AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:24 pm

what about mentorship. 1 'leader' set 1 ' trainee leader' they help each other out etc. might be more of a learning experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program   AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program Empty

Back to top Go down

AoF NEXT-GEN Leaders Program
Page 1 of 1