Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

ESF leaves Void

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Albert
Admin
Admin
Albert

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-12-05
Phoenix Grace : 6120

ESF leaves Void Empty
PostSubject: ESF leaves Void   ESF leaves Void EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 1:46 am

Due to very strong "disagreements" between Zebulon (including Server Staff) and Xenon (including ESF members) the ESF clan retires from Void.

Check it out: Xenon and ESF disband
Back to top Go down
Spec-Ops
AoF Friend
AoF Friend
Spec-Ops

Male
Number of posts : 441
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Friend/Forum Moderator
Registration date : 2008-02-11
Phoenix Grace : 5948

ESF leaves Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESF leaves Void   ESF leaves Void EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 9:05 am

I was watching that unfold yesterday. I didnt really know any of them very well but the few I met were nice enough. It's kind of sad to see a large clan fall for such trivial reasons!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dturpin
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male
Number of posts : 1158
AoF Organisation Role : Ikariam Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-12-14
Phoenix Grace : 6441

ESF leaves Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESF leaves Void   ESF leaves Void EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 2:12 am

Wow, it's sad to see them go really. Great clan, I know many people in it, and what's happened there seems to be a little unfair (admittedly, I never read the entire thing lol), but you NEVER deny an admin! Are they leaving totally or just for the 25 days of Xenon absence? (missed that part too Neutral )

There goes something else great that's been flushed down the drain...
Back to top Go down
Caliban
Caliban

Male
Number of posts : 14
AoF Organisation Role : Dark and Crazy
Registration date : 2008-02-01
Phoenix Grace : 5949

ESF leaves Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESF leaves Void   ESF leaves Void EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:31 pm

Since this all unfolded I have clawed back over the whole thing just to make sure I didnt miss anything. Its a mixed bag for sure. Those that I have met up with seem to be pretty ok on the whole. When you go over some of the posts the sad bit is that in the end ESF are leaving because of one person? Now dont get me wrong I'm all for being loyal but it does strike me as a little extreme. Arguing with ADMINS is not a good idea whether you think they are right or wrong...! To be honest and from what I can read between the lines its a small wonder that Xenon actually lasted as long as he did. Some of the stuff is unbelieveable - no wonder Zebulon got miffed at him. What was also a bit wierd was how people completely unrelated to the whole event chipped in and gave Zeb a good kicking! I have been on other servers where each and every one of them would have been turfed out. In the end things seem to have calmed down a bit with several of the ESF still playing on the VOID server. I 'spose its like Zeb said ESF have not been banned - just Xenon.

So let that be a lesson to the AoF - dont pick a fight with Zeb (or any of the other ADMINS for that reason - I like it on the VOID and dont want to get banned Wink )

Just my honest opinion ... Caliban
Back to top Go down
Spec-Ops
AoF Friend
AoF Friend
Spec-Ops

Male
Number of posts : 441
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Friend/Forum Moderator
Registration date : 2008-02-11
Phoenix Grace : 5948

ESF leaves Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESF leaves Void   ESF leaves Void EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:04 pm

Although there are a few still flying they won't be on ESF tags soon. Xenon asked them to delete the ESF clan totally and the ESF forum on the Void is gone already. LOL in fact it appears as though a lot of them are gone. Including ours even though it wasn't used much anyways. I guess that was the beggining of the cleanup on the forums there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dturpin
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6825

ESF leaves Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESF leaves Void   ESF leaves Void EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 4:46 am

@Caliban-Zebulon is the founder of AoF and its first President.I was the first Vice-President of AoF.

Relations with Zeb right now are at best cordial and he wont take drastic steps as such.

But yes Zeb and i had some big arguments regarding X Wing. Its mostly buried now.

Hopefully things wont reach a situation that AoF could have probs.

It did appear that he had some clashes with Xenon on personal front and ther relationships has never been good since the time Zeb started Reavers and left AoF for it.
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

ESF leaves Void Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESF leaves Void   ESF leaves Void Empty

Back to top Go down

ESF leaves Void
Page 1 of 1