Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

Void RP Conduct for AoF members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6825

Void RP Conduct for AoF members Empty
PostSubject: Void RP Conduct for AoF members   Void RP Conduct for AoF members EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Void RP Conduct for AoF

1. All AoF members should have RP background story for their characters which they can post in the forums.

2. AoF Members should use system chat for RP communication only with the RP background of AoF and their character in mind, always in RP systems.

3. Members of [A] and [T] wing are NOT to fly together with [X] Wing members at any time.

4. All AoF members should get their reps installed from an Admin ASAP. And after that they should dock at AoF base to buy the AoF Clan License.

5. [X] Wing members should be very friendly to Outcasts always. They should NEVER dock at bases belonging to factions that are hostile to Outcasts and maintain low profiles in Houses capitals.

6. For Recruits-
AoF [X] wing recruits should have a Pirate License till they get the AoF Clan License.
AoF [T] Wing recruits should have a Trader License till they get the AoF Clan License.
AoF [A] Wing recruits should have a Freelancer License till they get the AoF Clan License.

-Geromix

Last edited by Geromix on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : [color=darkblue]Vocab & Grammar Edit 100609 ~Cugix[/color])
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
Titan
Admin
Admin
Titan

Male
Number of posts : 895
AoF Organisation Role : AoF President
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Phoenix Grace : 6403

PostSubject: Re: Void RP Conduct for AoF members   Void RP Conduct for AoF members EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:58 am

Wow, sounds like Discovery now Very Happy

I like the sound of it though Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruins
Ruins

Male
Number of posts : 64
AoF Organisation Role : X Wing First Lieutenant
Registration date : 2008-06-22
Phoenix Grace : 5862

PostSubject: Re: Void RP Conduct for AoF members   Void RP Conduct for AoF members EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:40 am

So, what f i wanted to come back to the void. All my characters got deleted and yes i did put my originally multiplayer ID someone got a hold of it and i don't know. Would some AoF be willing to meet me in space when i get the game installed and the mod updated and such to help me further outfit a ship? Looking forward to hopefully playing with you guys. ^^
Back to top Go down
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male
Number of posts : 1158
AoF Organisation Role : Ikariam Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-12-14
Phoenix Grace : 6441

PostSubject: Re: Void RP Conduct for AoF members   Void RP Conduct for AoF members EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:03 am

If you get on, you'll most probably find Necro on there, if no one else. I'm sure he'll help you along. He's not very talkative, though... hangs out in OA most of the time.

As for these new bits... we all have to have our proper backstories now? Great, more writing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Void RP Conduct for AoF members   Void RP Conduct for AoF members EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:28 am

@Ruins- Wow,great to see you here after such a long time! Very Happy

Well yes you will find necro.
Hash will return soon as well. Comfort and I are kind of there....

The mod is 2115v8.

2115 v9 is coming soon with many changes,lots of new stuff for clans and proper RP background.

The RP conduct is tentative,it depends on the License aspect and whole host of other things that Core Reforms Team decided but needs Strail's approval.

-Geromix
Back to top Go down
Cugix
Admin
Admin
Cugix

Male
Number of posts : 453
AoF Organisation Role : |AoF Executive Chairman & GC Rep||SWTOR Branch Leader/Founder|
Registration date : 2008-08-08
Phoenix Grace : 6235

PostSubject: Re: Void RP Conduct for AoF members   Void RP Conduct for AoF members EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:04 am

hmm rp sounds good so I won't get a [R] char attacking me without contact?
Back to top Go down
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male
Number of posts : 1158
AoF Organisation Role : Ikariam Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-12-14
Phoenix Grace : 6441

PostSubject: Re: Void RP Conduct for AoF members   Void RP Conduct for AoF members EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:13 pm

There aren't any [R]'s left. Server tag got banned.
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Void RP Conduct for AoF members   Void RP Conduct for AoF members EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Yes,no more [R]s.
Back to top Go down
Cugix
Admin
Admin
Cugix

Male
Number of posts : 453
AoF Organisation Role : |AoF Executive Chairman & GC Rep||SWTOR Branch Leader/Founder|
Registration date : 2008-08-08
Phoenix Grace : 6235

PostSubject: Re: Void RP Conduct for AoF members   Void RP Conduct for AoF members EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:16 am

yaay, that helps :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Void RP Conduct for AoF members   Void RP Conduct for AoF members Empty

Back to top Go down

Void RP Conduct for AoF members
Page 1 of 1