Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

*- Unactivated User accounts -*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkGhost
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
DarkGhost

Male
Number of posts : 780
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Executive - Administrative Director
Registration date : 2007-12-15
Phoenix Grace : 6417

*- Unactivated User accounts -* Empty
PostSubject: *- Unactivated User accounts -*   *- Unactivated User accounts -* EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:54 am

These moves have been taken by me on the 1/1/2009.

- Users who failed to activate there account before November 2008 have had there inactivated accounts deleted.

- Users who have made multiple accounts with very small diffrence in name have had all but 1 of there inactive accounts deleted. Zero , [AoF]Zero is the only 1 left for u i deleted ur other 2 inactivated accounts.

If you failed to activate ur account on the site before November and have a complaint about me delting it feel free so i can write an LOL...

have a happy new year,
Ghosty
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6801

PostSubject: Re: *- Unactivated User accounts -*   *- Unactivated User accounts -* EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Ghosty there is no harm in deleting accounts,it is just that some of these guys actually activate their accounts later on.

I would rather sat all this 'deletion' shouldn't be done too much.

Multiple User accounts are acceptable here with minor differences.

The reason i am saying this is because it doesnt look good in the statistics,we get points for the members and posts we have and deleting users reduces our points.

We are after all participating in the forums category for Forumotion.The one with most points are on the top.

No offense mate.SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
DarkGhost
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
DarkGhost

Male

PostSubject: Re: *- Unactivated User accounts -*   *- Unactivated User accounts -* EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 3:30 am

Na man, inactive accounts to me are the 1s that players havent activated the email for and im very sure we dont actually get a member count for that. If you think players that registered and failed to activate there account since before the summer last year are going to activate them be my geust to correct me. I personally dont think they will activate there accounts via email 4 months after they register.

Deleting inactive users is a whole diffrent story and isnt my place to do.

Have a good day,
Ghosty
Back to top Go down
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male
Number of posts : 906
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Ikariam Kappa, Leader/Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6433

PostSubject: Re: *- Unactivated User accounts -*   *- Unactivated User accounts -* EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:23 pm

well watever you do dont delete my other acct,name is emperor zen, its my security test acct for these forum. so i wont be using it that much unless its bout security.
Back to top Go down
DarkGhost
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
DarkGhost

Male

PostSubject: Re: *- Unactivated User accounts -*   *- Unactivated User accounts -* EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:39 am

if u have managed to log onto it then its an active user - inactive accounts havent even been turned on via email activation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *- Unactivated User accounts -*   *- Unactivated User accounts -* Empty

Back to top Go down

*- Unactivated User accounts -*
Page 1 of 1