Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

sign me up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

sign me up Empty
PostSubject: sign me up   sign me up EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 3:15 am

ill take one of each wing if its ok with you. I understand and agree to the following:

Keep the [A] tagged character and the [X] tagged characters/ships completely seperate and secret from each other. The [A] tagged character is NOT navy, but part of the fighter wing.

a few things about me:

been playing since it came out. have a slave trader (2nd pc for running 2 at's) and a route off the beaten path. I have about 10 freelancer accounts on this PC and if you want to know how to do this ill tell (not breaking any rules i promise). preferrred fighter is the hammerhead. Preferred ship overall is thoth. I like to lane hack for most of my money. I dont do missions, but might in the rare case i decide to buy another nomad valk. ( i lost all my ships due to inactivity ).
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6772

sign me up Empty
PostSubject: Re: sign me up   sign me up EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 8:50 am

Ok u are accepted,please respond here back with ur in-game char names for AoF.

Please contact any of the AoF Leaders to get ur start up money and all other help.
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com

sign me up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Freelancer Branch - The Void :: AoF Recruitment-
Jump to: