Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GallerySearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

Hello from Hazel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazel
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-01
Phoenix Grace : 4790

Hello from Hazel Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Hazel   Hello from Hazel EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 9:21 pm

Well first off I would like to give thanks to Hash cheers: for taking the time to recruit a total Void newb like myself. He found me me floating around Manhattan running H-fuel and such......Laughing And the next thing I knew he had me in the outer systems running for my life from nomads and hoping my hull doesn't implode from radiation before we get to were he's taking me. Then he gives me the credits needed to pick up a shiny new Anubis MK. II.

Well on to something about myself:

I've only been playing FL for about 2 weeks, and online for about 2 days.

I also play Ogame Uni 1, I made my account there and have been playing for 2 and a half years. I'm one of the leaders of The Last Samurai [T.L.S] (don't ask I didn't pick the name).

If your Ogame community needs any guides or such I have personally written 11 Ogame Guides on various topics and could post them up if wanted.

I've also played countless hours of Battlefield 2 + SF, Battlefield 2142 + NS, but sadly my current machine can't handle those games >_<

Other than that feel free to ask me anything.
Back to top Go down
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male
Number of posts : 1158
AoF Organisation Role : Ikariam Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-12-14
Phoenix Grace : 5380

Hello from Hazel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hazel   Hello from Hazel EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:41 am

Welcome to the AoF Hazel. And don't worry, we all got half melted when we had to get to Unknown 2 too... the doctors are still trying to get my ear disattached from my cheek!

Ooo, and well, well, well, a woman! We don't get many of them online... maybe its the fact that guns really get the trstosterone pumping, and not the estrogen... we may never know Shocked:
Back to top Go down
Albert
Admin
Admin
Albert

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-12-05
Phoenix Grace : 5059

Hello from Hazel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hazel   Hello from Hazel EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:18 am

OMG Embarassed:

Now I understand when we were flying together last day and I said "we're four guys, let's go for the Hel faction" and someone said (probably you...) "u sure we're four?" or something like that. I thought one of us was out of the system or... idk.. Razz

Besides, It's great that you also play Ogame too. After two and a half years you're surely some kind of Ogame guru now, so feel free to post any recommendations.

And wellcome again.
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Admin
Titan

Male
Number of posts : 895
AoF Organisation Role : AoF President
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Phoenix Grace : 5342

Hello from Hazel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hazel   Hello from Hazel EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:26 am

Hello and welcome to AoF. I still remember the trip i had to get an Anubis MkII, am sure you had fun trying to get there Smile

Am quite a fan of the battlefield series myself , except 2142 i much prefer BF2. Actually i must get it installed again...

Have fun here! and please ask any questions you have about AoF and we'll always try our best to answer.

lol just seen Alberts post.

Back to top Go down
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male
Number of posts : 906
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Ikariam Kappa, Leader/Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 5396

Hello from Hazel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hazel   Hello from Hazel EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:23 am

welcome aboard m8...and yes feel free to post any recomendations bout Ogame,and perhaps join us there at uni 18 Smile)

SEMPERVIREN IMPERIUM[53:26]
Hello from Hazel Kazra1986
Hello from Hazel Usb123
Back to top Go down
Hazel
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-01
Phoenix Grace : 4790

Hello from Hazel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hazel   Hello from Hazel EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 7:42 am

Comfort wrote:
Ooo, and well, well, well, a woman! We don't get many of them online... maybe its the fact that guns really get the trstosterone pumping, and not the estrogen... we may never know Shocked:

yeah, I'm not like most of the women out there, I spent 4 years in the Marine Corps. Thats where I developed my love of guns......Laughing

Albert wrote:
and someone said (probably you...) "u sure we're four?" or something like that.

yep that was me ^_^

Titan wrote:
Am quite a fan of the battlefield series myself , except 2142 i much prefer BF2. Actually i must get it installed again...

yeah I liked BF2 a bit more, my favorite kit was the anti-tank with the DAO-12 (get up close and personal). And for 2142 I was a TV guided freak, just give me someone that can keep one of those jet things in the air and point me in the general direction of the enemy and the other team will die.......Laughing
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Admin
Titan

Male
Number of posts : 895
AoF Organisation Role : AoF President
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Phoenix Grace : 5342

Hello from Hazel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hazel   Hello from Hazel EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:06 am

cool, am usually running around as special forces or anti-tank in bf2. I use the sniper quite a bit, but only if i got a bolt action rifle... i much prefer them to semi-auto. Btw the 50. cal sniper is just awsome! Very Happy

As for 2142... well i don't play it so :tongue:

btw Headhunter (who you will find on these forums) plays a lot of bf2142 .

Titan= Bf2
HH= Bf2142

Back to top Go down
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male

Hello from Hazel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hazel   Hello from Hazel EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:27 pm

Hazel wrote:
Comfort wrote:

yeah, I'm not like most of the women out there, I spent 4 years in the Marine Corps. Thats where I developed my love of guns......Laughing

Hmm, it seems a lot of people I've met on the Void have served time in the army (or something close to it). I guess they just miss the gunfire Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male
Number of posts : 906
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Ikariam Kappa, Leader/Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 5396

Hello from Hazel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hazel   Hello from Hazel EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 3:50 am

well im different...i served the nation as a firefighter Smile

SEMPERVIREN IMPERIUM[53:26]
Hello from Hazel Kazra1986
Hello from Hazel Usb123
Back to top Go down
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male

Hello from Hazel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hazel   Hello from Hazel EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 4:26 am

Kevlar_Uranus wrote:
well im different...i served the nation as a firefighter Smile

Gunfire, housefire - all the same to me!
Back to top Go down
DarkGhost
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
DarkGhost

Male
Number of posts : 780
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Executive - Administrative Director
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Hello from Hazel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hazel   Hello from Hazel EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:36 am

and thats why u changed ur name to not such a comfort...^^

anyway, welcome

Hello from Hazel Pieman35
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Hazel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hazel   Hello from Hazel Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Hazel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Bar- Phoenix Ashes :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: