Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

A funny joke I heard today :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TypeZero_Nirvash
TypeZero_Nirvash

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-18
Phoenix Grace : 5932

A funny joke I heard today :) Empty
PostSubject: A funny joke I heard today :)   A funny joke I heard today :) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:18 pm

Ok, I got this from my dad, who had it from my mother. my mom (despite being an environmental engineer) has naturally blonde hair, so it's small wonder she'd hear one of these jokes:

Greatest Blond Joke Ever wrote:
A guy, after hearing his phone ring, picks it up to find his blonde girlfriend on the other line, sounding extremely frustrated. "It's this @#%#$ jigsaw puzzle!" she says. "I've been at it for hours and i cant put it together!" So the guy asks, "What's it supposed to look like?", and the blonde girl says "Well there's a rooster on the box." So the guy goes to her house to help her finish. When he gets there, he takes one look at the table and says, "Honey, why don't you go make yourself a cup of tea and relax, and I'll put the Corn Flakes back in the box."

lol!: lol!: lol!:

PS: Um, is this the right forum? Sorry
Back to top Go down
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male
Number of posts : 1158
AoF Organisation Role : Ikariam Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-12-14
Phoenix Grace : 6417

A funny joke I heard today :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A funny joke I heard today :)   A funny joke I heard today :) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:28 pm

Nope, it's meant to be in the Off-Topic forum, but since I don't have admin rights in this section, so... we'll wait.

Anyway, lol! Nice joke!
Back to top Go down

A funny joke I heard today :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Bar- Phoenix Ashes :: AoF News-
Jump to: