Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

[AoF]Firefly/Anarchist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefly

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-19
Phoenix Grace : 5823

[AoF]Firefly/Anarchist Empty
PostSubject: [AoF]Firefly/Anarchist   [AoF]Firefly/Anarchist EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 8:49 am

Hi though i'd pop in and tell you about my background.

I played Freelancer with the FTP on both the *ukserver* and raw before I left Freelancer to focus on my studies. My friend and founder also left at this time.

Since then the raw server has ceased and the FTP are by and large a dead clan, the supposedly moved to VOID some time ago but in the last 2 days I have been on the server I have not seen one player flying the clans tag.

I participated mainly in PvP and Pirating with the FTP controlling and fighting for the "outer regions" with other large clans.

I have started with AoF primarily trading under [AoF][T]Firefly but will eventually also fly an [X] under the AoF tag when I am once again used to Freelancer. (Hey 3 years is a long time)

Anyhow any question feel free to drop me a line.

[AoF]
Back to top Go down
Albert
Admin
Admin
Albert

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-12-05
Phoenix Grace : 6068

[AoF]Firefly/Anarchist Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AoF]Firefly/Anarchist   [AoF]Firefly/Anarchist EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:54 am

Yes man, we need a few pirates too. [AoF][X]Roldas[X] joined last day and you can contact him to make a few assaults on traders together.

Many AoF members jumped to other games and we need a bit of "reactivation" here. Wink

Btw, wellcome to AoF Smile
Back to top Go down

[AoF]Firefly/Anarchist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Freelancer Branch - The Void :: AoF Members-
Jump to: