Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

It is just a suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom_4444
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
Phantom_4444

Male
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Phoenix Grace : 6004

It is just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: It is just a suggestion   It is just a suggestion EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 10:29 pm

I want to say to the administrators of this forum that we need a Flash chat system same as void flash chat system.

Why?Because i think the present chat box or system that we have is rather non-communicative in the sense that if any member is in any thread and reading or writing any post can not notice that some one is trying to chat with him via chat box.

I have faced this problem couples of times when i tried to chat with some one who was present in the forum but might not notice that i was trying to chat.Same thing might have happened to others too i reckon.

Its is important to have an effective and communicative chat room or box for all members to connect to and have a chat to discuss their problems or any news and that will help all of us.

last word, this is no complaint. i love our forum. its quite fantastic in every aspect comparing to other clan forums i have seen.just i have this idea as i saw it in esf clan forum and it seemed to me very nice idea. that all m8s.

Phantom_4444
Back to top Go down
Albert
Admin
Admin
Albert

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-12-05
Phoenix Grace : 6067

PostSubject: Re: It is just a suggestion   It is just a suggestion EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 7:17 am

You're right Phantom :king:
We can't see who's waiting to chat in the chat box. I think we all will agree to change it.
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Admin
Titan

Male
Number of posts : 895
AoF Organisation Role : AoF President
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Phoenix Grace : 6350

PostSubject: Re: It is just a suggestion   It is just a suggestion EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 7:36 am

yeah i never use the chatbox, it isn't pratical (wow hard word for me there Smile )

Any idea how we get a chat system like the ESF site and Void site?
Back to top Go down
Headhunter
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
Headhunter

Male
Number of posts : 187
AoF Organisation Role : AoF [A] Wing President ~ AoF [X] Wing President ~ AoF Forum Administrator
Registration date : 2008-02-09
Phoenix Grace : 5942

PostSubject: Re: It is just a suggestion   It is just a suggestion EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 10:57 am

You cant get a FlashChatBox like he Void and ESF one. That kind of ChatBox is NukeEvolution based. Their website is run and operated by PHP and Nuke.

Forums like the one we have are run by phpbb. But a later version than the forums that the VOID and ESF have. Therefore it is not compatible for that kind of FlashChat to run on it.

You could have simple chat boxes, like, for example... Here is some links to chatboxes:

1) CBox - http://cbox.ws/?r=4-3372932
2) AddonChat - http://www.addonchat.com/
3) ESnips (Forum Radio) - http://www.esnips.com/

They're basic, but all work fine. If i can find anymore.. i will post 'em up.

HH
Back to top Go down
http://www.voidserver.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is just a suggestion   It is just a suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

It is just a suggestion
Page 1 of 1