Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

Name is Jacques...Jacques Maverick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6802

Name is Jacques...Jacques Maverick Empty
PostSubject: Name is Jacques...Jacques Maverick   Name is Jacques...Jacques Maverick EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:13 pm

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

> CommID: Jacques Maverick
> Location: Valence Base,Dauphine
> Encryption: Medium
> Subject: Coming to town

Jacques Maverick,one of the most wanted Gallic Brigands is coming to town. Watch out folks!
You will soon know me better. Twisted Evil

Vive les Brigands!

>>>Transmission Terminated<<<

//OOC- Bio,pics etc. coming soon.
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6802

Name is Jacques...Jacques Maverick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name is Jacques...Jacques Maverick   Name is Jacques...Jacques Maverick EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:21 am

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

> CommID: Jacques Maverick
> Location: Valence Base,Dauphine
> Encryption: Medium
> Subject: The man himself

Name is Jacques...Jacques Maverick Snake22

Well...well..where shall I start?

Maybe I can start by explaining how i got that 'famous eye patch'.

No fancy story behind it but still just to inform you...

Around 10 years ago,I was roaming on the dirty streets of Marne and that is a dangerous business. I was peddling guns for a local gang. You see guns are very important on Marne,if you don't have one in good working condition then you can consider your self dead.
The police....no such thing exists. Even after the 'liberation of Marne' by the Council things have barely improved. Poverty,crime and grime darken the streets of Marne and the sky is blackened by the innumerable polluting factories.

There on the streets,I was ''picked up'' by another local rival gang and my precious guns worth at least 10k were taken from me. Mad
Now you need to take care of your guns.The gang will give(loan) you the guns to sell them in "certain areas" and you can keep a percentage of earnings as one's commission. But the problem comes if you lose your guns,its your responsibility and if you lose the guns then you will have to pay.

I was a bit careless that day as i moved away from my selling point and went to the rival gang's area. Profit makes you do silly things. Rolling Eyes
The rival gang got hold of me and beat me up like hell,one punch shut one of my eyes.

Worse was to come.
My own gang got hold of me and made me pay for my carelessness. They beat me up and one fellow who held some sh1tty grudge against me punched me on my injured eye with brass knuckles.
And that was the end of my eye.

I stole an eye patch from some old homeless guy who probably had a similar experience like my own.

The rest is history. And you don't want me to remove me eye patch because beneath it I hide my 'secret weapon'. Twisted Evil

Vive les Brigands!

>>>Transmission Terminated<<<

Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com

Name is Jacques...Jacques Maverick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Discovery RP 24/7 Branch Archives :: Roleplay Stories & Logs-
Jump to: