Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!

Go down 
+3
Titan
Char561
Geromix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6801

Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! Empty
PostSubject: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:43 am

Hello there

A writer is needed to write the following-
[AoF] Intro-

About 3-4 paragraphs need to written about AoF.

1st para=3-4 lines describing AoF.(a few lines already on the Portal)

2nd para=[AoF] History from Void branch founding to current stage.(Use AoF Historic dates given on Portal plus AoF Hall of Fame in AoF General)
Some help will be given for this.

3rd para=Ethos of AoF/What AoF stands for.(a few lines of my lines on the Portal regarding individual excellence and collective brilliance)

4th para=Conclusion,give motto of AoF-All for One and One for All.
And future development and horizons.

Reward-
25 points will be added to ur profile.
+

Games AoF plays
U need to give good description of each game.Leave space for pics/banners for each game.

Provide links to each game after each game description.

Neatly arranged.All material is already on Portal.

Reward-

25 points+

The one who does both will get a New Sig.

I will judge all entries.

Rewards can be changed to suit ur wish.

-Geromix
Note-Points are not useless,later on a "manual points shop" will be made(forumotion hasn't made an automatic shop),through which u can trade in ur points and get avatars,sigs,and change ur warning level etc.
(Warnings will be strictly implemented once draft of new forum rules is made so this will be useful)
Medals,Ghost's idea will be used as well,lots of medals=trophy,lots of trophies=Special Rank of Admin. Thumbs Up

Last edited by Geromix on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
Char561
AoF Friend
AoF Friend
Char561

Male
Number of posts : 511
AoF Organisation Role : AoF X-Wing Founder/President, AoF Tribal Wars Duke, AoF Forum Admin
Registration date : 2008-05-14
Phoenix Grace : 6292

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:49 am

I dont think we can add posts to a post count. I checked and we can add points to your point count but not posts to your post count
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:50 am

Char561 wrote:
I dont think we can add posts to a post count. I checked and we can add points to your point count but not posts to your post count

I can. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Char561
AoF Friend
AoF Friend
Char561

Male
AoF Organisation Role : AoF X-Wing Founder/President, AoF Tribal Wars Duke, AoF Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:52 am

Really? I didnt know that. Since when?
Back to top Go down
Char561
AoF Friend
AoF Friend
Char561

Male

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:58 am

Your the Man
Lol 2
i thought your post count looked a little high XD
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:04 am

Char561 wrote:
Your the Man
Lol 2
i thought your post count looked a little high XD

No u can't u are right.... Swear Head bang

Thought it was possible earlier...some changes... Evil or Very Mad

Anyway,i an changing it to an avatar.

-Geromix

PS-
char561>> Your the Man

And no my post count is not higher than what it should be... Razz

Lol 2
Back to top Go down
Char561
AoF Friend
AoF Friend
Char561

Male

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:55 am

haha i know, i was joking
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:19 am

Char561 wrote:
haha i know, i was joking

@char561-You have added points to ur profile. No Way Wink

Should be reduced.

Bump

-Geromix
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Admin
Titan

Male
Number of posts : 895
AoF Organisation Role : AoF President
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Phoenix Grace : 6379

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:35 am

lol! @ The above

Anyway yeah i might type something for this, where do we send the entries? Post here or pm to you Geromix?
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:00 am

Titan wrote:
lol! @ The above

Anyway yeah i might type something for this, where do we send the entries? Post here or pm to you Geromix?

Post it here.

-Geromix
Back to top Go down
Char561
AoF Friend
AoF Friend
Char561

Male

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:23 pm

LOL I know, I did it as a test to see if we could add more points/increase post count. I found that you cant add karma points and that you can add Phoenix Grace points and that you cant add to the post count. I did this when I was testing to see if you can add posts but I'll go reduce it to what it should be now.
Back to top Go down
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male
Number of posts : 1158
AoF Organisation Role : Ikariam Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-12-14
Phoenix Grace : 6417

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Hmm.... I still have my stuff written up on the base history on this forum and on my PC, if you want that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Comfort wrote:
Hmm.... I still have my stuff written up on the base history on this forum and on my PC, if you want that Very Happy

No base history is needed, save it, maybe someday Strail might ask for it.

What i want is clearly written above,it is greatly needed for AoF Forum Revamp.

Credit will be given to u and this will be converted into HTML Pages.

If people want things to be done here don't expect it to happen miraculously out of thin air,everybody need to chip in with what they can do.

If not then live with this theme,forum and its functions because i won't be able to do any of this later.

GL.

-Geromix

PS-char561 the points are still high,your post count is low and u have registered many months after the forum was setup,yours is still equal to mine. Wink
Back to top Go down
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male
Number of posts : 1158
AoF Organisation Role : Ikariam Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:43 am

Um... little embarrassing. Here's a reason why you should always type into a program: I just deleted 3 paragraphs of work. Over an hour of work! ARGH!!!! I need to rest... and kill someone. SANGHIELI!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkGhost
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
DarkGhost

Male
Number of posts : 780
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Executive - Administrative Director
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:21 am

save things ALOT. u should know that. after the first paragraph SAVE! and Save! again...
Back to top Go down
Sangheili
Admin
Admin
Sangheili

Male
Number of posts : 658
AoF Organisation Role : Ancient Observer
Registration date : 2008-01-04
Phoenix Grace : 6230

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:23 am

who is this Sanghieli? never heard of him

check the spelling, nd do wat i do....clone titan, nd stab the clone, repeat
Back to top Go down
http://www.theplague.freeforums.org
Cugix
Admin
Admin
Cugix

Male
Number of posts : 453
AoF Organisation Role : |AoF Executive Chairman & GC Rep||SWTOR Branch Leader/Founder|
Registration date : 2008-08-08
Phoenix Grace : 6211

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:20 am

sounds like a language: Swahili
Back to top Go down
Char561
AoF Friend
AoF Friend
Char561

Male

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:26 am

What should it be?
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:16 am

Char561 wrote:
What should it be?

I will leave that to you to decide,it should be near Comfort's level,imo. Wink

The reasons i have already given,posts are counted in point system on the day after this has been implemented.

We all started with around 500+ points,yours should be close to 700.

In between i added 50 points or something to everybody as well.

-Geromix
Back to top Go down
Char561
AoF Friend
AoF Friend
Char561

Male

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:52 pm

okay, ill just set it at 700 then. does that work?
Back to top Go down
DarkGhost
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
DarkGhost

Male

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:15 am

well i want to progress abit with the writing and if i throw mine up without putting it here for spell check etc. then it will leave problems. Since we are getting a HTML page for the games then the portal will be on AoF Gaming Community so heres a peice:

The Alliance of Freelancers Gaming Community is a multinational team of gamers spread across a number of both web browser and PC games.

The community believes in both a strong unity of gamers and leadership yet with the ability to progress as an individual gamer and be where you as a member wish to be. Our members follow a code of conduct allowing for the welfare and security of the banner we fly without causing restrictions on the individual gamer.

We build a diplomacy and sense of structure within the official branches we have that secures both AoF’s welfare and the members. Yet we supply the chance to progress within our community and make a difference receiving the top jobs to earn yourself a place and services that we as a team can provide to secure your freedom.
Back to top Go down
Char561
AoF Friend
AoF Friend
Char561

Male

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:05 pm

it looks good but it needs to be edited for grammatical errors. I will fix them if youd like ghosty
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:28 am

DarkGhost wrote:
well i want to progress abit with the writing and if i throw mine up without putting it here for spell check etc. then it will leave problems. Since we are getting a HTML page for the games then the portal will be on AoF Gaming Community so heres a peice:

The Alliance of Freelancers Gaming Community is a multinational team of gamers spread across a number of both web browser and PC games.

The community believes in both a strong unity of gamers and leadership yet with the ability to progress as an individual gamer and be where you as a member wish to be. Our members follow a code of conduct allowing for the welfare and security of the banner we fly without causing restrictions on the individual gamer.

We build a diplomacy and sense of structure within the official branches we have that secures both AoF’s welfare and the members. Yet we supply the chance to progress within our community and make a difference receiving the top jobs to earn yourself a place and services that we as a team can provide to secure your freedom.

Not bad the following paras would/should be added-

[AoF] believes in giving freedom to the individual so that he can excel and by connecting individuals under a strong leadership and team spirit we achieve collective brilliance.Therefore, we are the Alliance of Freelancers.

[AoF] was first started in Freelancer Voidserver branch as an association for freelancers and traders.We then managed to set up this site after our revival and from then on we expanded to many browser based games.

We are looking for further expansion and improvement in our existing branches.Our aim is to be a gaming community that provides fun for all those who join us from all around the world.

Also don't use the word team please use the word 'community' in your first para.
Back to top Go down
DarkGhost
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
DarkGhost

Male

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:46 am

right-o..

If the professor of english here wants to make a list he can. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!   Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Writer needed-50 points+rewards will be given!!
Page 1 of 1