Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

This is serious

Go down 
+3
Rayenden
Geromix
Phantom_4444
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom_4444
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
Phantom_4444

Male
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Phoenix Grace : 6026

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: This is serious   This is serious EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 3:25 pm

Today i saw 10-15 dacia clan fighter moving around in group.one of them answered me they were taking photos of group.Well i think thats not just the only reason.They wanted to show admistrators they are present and preety much active as a clan in the game online.

As admistrator Strail has said bases will only be given to the clans that are most active in the game online.So i and Albert thought we should we must make our presence felt in the game online.So administrators will know that AoF is fully active and present in the game online.

In this purpose I and Albert both decided tomorrow 13 hours Servertime/forum time (do not confuse time if needed take some help of fellow AoF members in the game online)our clans(AoF) A and X wing players all over the world should gather in
new york system and dock in planet manhatton.

From their we will start our journey through sparta-dysonsphere-nomad 1-unknown 2-omicorn systems-sigma systems-omega systems....and finish in alexandria.on our journey we can take some group picture.XD.But the main intention is to make administrors feel that we AoF are an Important Guild/alliance and we stick together and can influence the games internal RPs etc.

I believe it will be a proof that we deserve a base.And if we feel its needed we may do it regularly/again for next few days.So members are advised to keep contact with this topic.And if there are too many members(i am wishing so) login for this show of strength or should i say show presence we will divide members in to few groups to travel different systems. And keep this secret until it starts to avoid sabotage.

I hope President Geromix and and other top Leaders of this forum agree with me and Albert's disicion.

Phantom_4444 and Albert.
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6794

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 9:22 pm

Pretty gud.

I agree to this.I will try to come in-game during that time. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
Rayenden
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 125
AoF Organisation Role : Pirate Lord , X wing commander
Phoenix Grace : 6036

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 10:58 pm

Not A bad Idea m8 . I will try to Be on . If possible and enough members present we can even try to arrange friendly battles like A VS X , A VS T , X VS T Very Happy , I will be on with my X char . Smile
Back to top Go down
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male
Number of posts : 1158
AoF Organisation Role : Ikariam Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-12-14
Phoenix Grace : 6410

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 2:35 am

Yes, we need to make our presence as a 'Clan' (Alliance) felt Wink

Rayenden wrote:
Not A bad Idea m8 . I will try to Be on . If possible and enough members present we can even try to arrange friendly battles like A VS X , A VS T , X VS T Very Happy , I will be on with my X char . Smile

A v T? Somehow I don't think a Anubis vs an AT is what you'd call fair....
Back to top Go down
Rayenden
Admin
Admin

Male

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 3:25 am

how about one Anubis VS 2 AT ? Very Happy , Ive seen players taken down anubis with AT .. though they were noobs lol .
Back to top Go down
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 3:32 am

Rayenden wrote:
how about one Anubis VS 2 AT ? Very Happy , Ive seen players taken down anubis with AT .. though they were noobs lol .

ROFL who managed to do that?? I want to know their name, rank and serial number!! Where are they enlisted?!?!?!? I need to know!!
Back to top Go down
Rayenden
Admin
Admin

Male

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 3:54 am

Cant Remember his name , I was conducting piracy with Black_legion in NB , Saw a pilot in AT challanged an X (not of x wing or BL ) that if he comes any closer he will kill him ... and woha .... he killed his Anubis with his AT ... though that pilot didnt strafe while flying .
Back to top Go down
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 4:13 am

Rayenden wrote:
Cant Remember his name , I was conducting piracy with Black_legion in NB , Saw a pilot in AT challanged an X (not of x wing or BL ) that if he comes any closer he will kill him ... and woha .... he killed his Anubis with his AT ... though that pilot didnt strafe while flying .

retard flyer Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phantom_4444
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
Phantom_4444

Male

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 6:26 am

Seems in a recent development server is off-line for testing of new version void mod.So dissapointing that todays big AoF meeting is postponed for today.Probably server wont be online for hours atleast.Sorry m8s.

Phantom_4444
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 1:12 pm

If you read the Void forums

you will find a topic of people wanting to sabotage our fly through of the systems

I dont know how they found out but if people do come together to attack us this is a serious problem
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Admin
Titan

Male
Number of posts : 895
AoF Organisation Role : AoF President
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Phoenix Grace : 6372

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 2:42 pm

Could u post the link about that here plz i want to see it.

lol they can try!
Back to top Go down
Phantom_4444
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
Phantom_4444

Male

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 10:13 pm

How the hell!Spazem can you say who are they i mean did you recognise their clan identity?some one spying i think.
Back to top Go down
Albert
Admin
Admin
Albert

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-12-05
Phoenix Grace : 6089

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 1:32 am

Oh yes!, give us the link please!!
I want to know who is trying to attack us and why.
Back to top Go down
Roadbug

Male
Number of posts : 16
AoF Organisation Role : hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm.
Phoenix Grace : 6021

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 2:47 am

Evil or Very Mad: If they wants ta fight, let em come... If they doez come dey can be shot. Twisted Evil:
Back to top Go down
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 2:57 am

Spazem wrote:
If you read the Void forums

you will find a topic of people wanting to sabotage our fly through of the systems

I dont know how they found out but if people do come together to attack us this is a serious problem

We'll just have to get them then Wink

AoF UNITE!
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Phoenix Grace : 6794

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 3:08 am

As everybody has said,who the heck is it?

Which clan? Evil or Very Mad:
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
Anonymous

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 11:06 am

I cant find it sorry guys

I cant rememeber who said it, but thewy were discussing it in the Void forum love chat box

And they said they made topic about it, and quite a few people commented it

Its best they not know what time

So I recommend a section in the forums where only special or all AoF only members can look at
Back to top Go down
Rayenden
Admin
Admin

Male

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 11:39 am

Problem is AoF's multi clanning , no one know who could be the spy , buy anyways , let em come , well show them whos boss . but we need to develop an war strategy . or attack pattern . so if in case we get attacked we can fight under a commander in an organized manner , just jumping on random targets with random styles aint the best way to win something ...

any Idea Geromix ? since you are the president you will have to be the Admiral of the battle if it happens .
Back to top Go down
Albert
Admin
Admin
Albert

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-12-05
Phoenix Grace : 6089

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 1:28 pm

Hmmm..., war strategy,...attack pattern... scratch: scratch:

You pressed an old button of my mind Rayenden..., and it's making me think about.

Of course we can fight many players individualy, we're all freelancers and we've been allways fighting by ourselves. But, are we really ready for a massive attack?, are we really ready for whatever?
In spanish we say somethink like "a ready man is twice worth"
Back to top Go down
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 7:18 pm

Interesting, tactics in war Exclamation: ... could be useful... we may have to try these 'tactics' that you speak of in future conflicts. Better than storming I guess sometimes... really depends on your numbers scratch:
Back to top Go down
Rayenden
Admin
Admin

Male

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 10:41 pm

By war strategy I mean ..... well somewhat like this , just an example , like we all must know som common commands as .....

rampage : fly and kill under a certain commander

fire at will : fly and kill as own wish

backup : stop or distract enemies from attacking

Attack ( player) : concentrate all fire ( only of a group/squad) on a certain player .

CAF E( player) : concentrate all fire of all pilots on a player

backfire : flying straight with enginkill but facing and firing backwards to distrack chasing enemies .

LF : line formation like =^= =^= =^= =^= =^= =^= =^=

and a few more formaton command

ok suppose we are familier to these commands and are flying with 10 members named A B C D E F G H I J

and its is predecided that A+B = Alpha squad , C+D = Beta Squad , E+F = gama squad , G+H = delta squad , I+J = cmd squad . [ with the commander ]

and in the middle of the road , we get attacked by another clan whos number is the same or a bit more than us . the commander can give an order like

'Alpha , beta , gama RAMPAGE . others BACKUP , so instantly ABG squad will start to kill players and will shoot to kill while others will oversee it that enemies cant attack em by attacking on random enemies , their intention would be only to distract , not kill .

ok and the ABG squad ..... a command can given like Attak =Syndicate=Molten with LF . all 6 players would attack on molden ( in line formation ) and he wound be down in no time . then again like CAF =Syndicate=craft . same thing would repeat ... this makes the difference .... while our enemy would fight us one on one , we will fight one vs 6 . so individually it will take em longer to take us down but not for us . and its obvious that as long as we got a lil life left we can attack with full power but a dead member of em would be of o good ... even though delta and cmd squad will distract em from attacking ABG squad but still a few of us would propably go down , this strategy would work great while fighting stronger enemies than our own ... and if there is some extremely strong player in the enemies CAF E( player) command can be given , it can also be given if the leader decides that Rampage would be more helpful here than Backup .

well thats just a demonstration ... Im sure we can come up with something lot better .. and before applying it in battle we can practiece it in ourselves and in Mok War .
Back to top Go down
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 11:35 pm

Sounds like a very good strategy! Now this is something that the final strategy probably could be on it's own, although as you said, a little modified (but it won't be much lol).

I would say we have a war general on our hands eh? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is serious   This is serious Empty

Back to top Go down

This is serious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Bar- Phoenix Ashes :: AoF News-
Jump to: