Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

Share | 

A few things i need to talk about (leaders please read)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Char561
AoF Friend
AoF Friend

Male
Number of posts : 511
AoF Organisation Role : AoF X-Wing Founder/President, AoF Tribal Wars Duke, AoF Forum Admin
Registration date : 2008-05-14
Phoenix Grace : 4278

PostSubject: Re: A few things i need to talk about (leaders please read)   Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:35 pm

Titan, there are always ways to get around cencership of words. I think it would be a waste of time for you to do that because that is why we have moderaters. I know this because I have lots of experience with online forums and games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titan
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 895
AoF Organisation Role : AoF President
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Phoenix Grace : 4365

PostSubject: Re: A few things i need to talk about (leaders please read)   Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Well nothing more i hate than wasting my time so i'll give that a miss.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Char561
AoF Friend
AoF Friend

Male
AoF Organisation Role : AoF X-Wing Founder/President, AoF Tribal Wars Duke, AoF Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: A few things i need to talk about (leaders please read)   Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Alright. If the boss (geromix) wants it done then by all means do it, I'm just saying it would be a waste of time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geromix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 4787

PostSubject: Re: A few things i need to talk about (leaders please read)   Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:48 pm

Censorship isn't needed here,Titan.People are well behaved here.Smile

I would say u should use ur valuable time to learn HTML because that is what is really needed.Smile

Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A few things i need to talk about (leaders please read)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:58 am

Yeah i look at a few sites about teaching HTML and all of them confused me quite quickly but i found one which starts off thinking that whoever is reading it is a complete idiot and takes you through HTML very slowly.... works for me lol!:

I still trying to get my head around the proper way to layout HTML and i also had a look at this sites page source thingy..... which was only confusing i must say.

Btw i take it i can use microsoft word to type out a HTML docment? Site said notepad would do and other word editing software so i thought i would use my new version i got of word.

Yes for christmas i got Microsoft office enterprise 2007.... yay

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Char561
AoF Friend
AoF Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: A few things i need to talk about (leaders please read)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:51 am

Well let me start off saying I know a lot about HTML as I'm studying to become a computer engineer. Notepad works a lot better than word for HTML. There are also many free HTML editors that work better and let you test out your code and make sure everything works. I myself have some 500$ programing software that let's me program in many languages (HTML, java, C, C++, python, interactive C, CSS, etc.) I can program all these languages but specialize in java and C/C++. while I do not have the time to program all that needs to be done, I can help you learn and check/edit your and anyone else that wants to trys code and answer any questions you may have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titan
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A few things i need to talk about (leaders please read)   Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:40 am

Ok kwl, though right now am studying Life&work stuff for my GCSE exam in two days so HTML will have to wait till further this week. Also am sure i have other exams soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few things i need to talk about (leaders please read)   

Back to top Go down

A few things i need to talk about (leaders please read)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2