Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

Your Dreams For A Powerful AoF!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6794

Your Dreams For A Powerful AoF!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Your Dreams For A Powerful AoF!!!!   Your Dreams For A Powerful AoF!!!! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 10:58 pm

Please post ur dreams,ideas,thoughts,suggestions and dreams to improve AoF and make it more powerful!!!

I dream of AoF being a 100 member organisation having interests ranging from trading to piracy and having a strong hold in these areas.

I dream of AoF becoming a huge community of many nationalities.

I dream of making AoF a multi-gaming clan/association having presence in many other games.{Maybe other MMPOGS and MMORPGS,but most probably start with games like OGame etc.}
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
Rayenden
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 125
AoF Organisation Role : Pirate Lord , X wing commander
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6036

Your Dreams For A Powerful AoF!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Dreams For A Powerful AoF!!!!   Your Dreams For A Powerful AoF!!!! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 11:11 pm

This Topic would be very helpful and inspiring . Smile I have a few dreams of AoF as well , my dreams are .... to make it the most popular and active not only a organization but also a global community of every purpose including helping each other , technical issues , wisdom , and above all a friendly environment to everyone . Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Your Dreams For A Powerful AoF!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Bar- Phoenix Ashes :: General Discussion-
Jump to: