Brother Teke

Male
Number of posts : 15
AoF Organisation Role : General
Registration date : 2010-08-24
Phoenix Grace : 2940

PostSubject: Hey little homies... holla at a pimp!   Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:51 am

Did I get your attention? hahaha

I started in Ikariam about two years ago. I joined the game because my girl friend was doing study abroad for a semester and she learned about it from some friends she made in Denmark. To make a long story short, when we broke up she quit the game and I'm still here. =)

I'm 23 years old and I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area... the land of beaches and bridges! And I'm from the East Bay, so I'm an Oakland Raiders fan. I go to school at California State University East Bay (CSUEB) and I major in Organizational Communication. I work part time at Sears selling tools, lawn and garden, and fitness equipment. I am also working in my spare time on my side business, Prepaid Legal Service.

My name Brother Teke is a reference to my fraternity, Tau Kappa Epsilon. Our abbreviation is TKE so our nickname is the Tekes. After joining TKE at Cal Poly Pomona, I decided to start a new chapter when I transferred to CSUEB. After founding the chapter I was president for two years, secretary of Greek Council one year, and am now the Chaplain.

=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titan
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 895
AoF Organisation Role : AoF President
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Phoenix Grace : 4303

PostSubject: Re: Hey little homies... holla at a pimp!   Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:23 pm

I came here for pimpin.... where is it!!!! Head bang

Anyway, nice introduction and welcome to the forum/alliance Thumbs Up

I'll quickly introduce myself as well. Been with AoF since late 2007 when I was recruited after the clan I helped run with a mate of mine disbanded on the Void server in Freelancer. Geromix recruited me and with a few other folk (including Arch_Vile and Comfort) we revived AoF on the Void server.

So over time we started to expand into other games such as Ogame and of course Ikariam. I started on Ikariam when Arch Vile, Comfort and Sangheili started the branch but left after a short time because I didn't enjoy the game. So it was earlier this year I decided to return to Ikariam and I was given an existing account which I have made into the account I have today Smile

Oh and am 16 and from Northern Ireland, about to start further education (A-levels) next week.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 906
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Ikariam Kappa, Leader/Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Hey little homies... holla at a pimp!   Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:38 am

Damn wheres the chicks? Wrong place again? Nowhere the address is the same!! Oh man i being OWNED again, damn ****.

Well guess i tell ya my history, was Co-Leader of an alien clan,ZON aka Zarz of Nemesis, in Freelancer VOID server. the place where it all began. Left clan as i no longer had the morale to lead it and joined AoF instead.

Geromix, i remember was like excited when i wanted to join and i was made Vice-President of the AoF there if i remember well. And the rest is history, suffice to say i was a member since 2007.

Im 24yrs a student in Polytechnic for Diploma in Mechatronics, and im from Singapore.

SEMPERVIREN IMPERIUM[53:26]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cugix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 453
AoF Organisation Role : |AoF Executive Chairman & GC Rep||SWTOR Branch Leader/Founder|
Registration date : 2008-08-08
Phoenix Grace : 4135

PostSubject: Re: Hey little homies... holla at a pimp!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:46 am

idk know why but i don't like this kinda language sorry

You will sit there and you will like it. If prompted, you will also applaud his use of said words. Understood?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sw7wendy

Female
Number of posts : 3
AoF Organisation Role : Phoenix Hero
Registration date : 2010-08-24
Phoenix Grace : 2922

PostSubject: Re: Hey little homies... holla at a pimp!   Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Are you pimpin' our your frat brothers Brother Teke?? lol Might as well put them to some good use eh? hahaha. j/k How are you doing buddy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey little homies... holla at a pimp!   

Back to top Go down

Hey little homies... holla at a pimp!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Bar- Phoenix Ashes :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: