Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

Introduction - Drejc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drejc
Drejc

Male
Number of posts : 3
AoF Organisation Role : General
Registration date : 2010-08-25
Phoenix Grace : 4991

Introduction - Drejc Empty
PostSubject: Introduction - Drejc   Introduction - Drejc EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:11 am

[b]Hi Smile My name is Andrej, I have the same nickname here as in the game Smile I`m 22 years old, a law student(I have 5 more exams, then I`ll start writing my diploma); I live in Slovenia(near to the capital Ljubljana). I like jogging and basically to play any kind of sports Smile Love photography as well(my equipment is getting bigger and bigger - by now I have Canon 40D, Speedlite 580 EX II, Canon lenses: 18-55mm, 70-200mm f4.0, 100mm f2.8 L IS USM macro and 50mm f1.4 if there are any photographers here Razz).
Most of the time now I study, go out and stuff like that. I also love to travel Smile

That`s a little bit about me, if anyone wants to know anything, please do ask Smile

Drejc
Back to top Go down
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male
Number of posts : 906
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Ikariam Kappa, Leader/Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6426

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Drejc   Introduction - Drejc EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:04 am

Hey Drejc, nice to see ya here. Welcome aboard and look around. I dont know any photographers here tho. But nice collections of cameras you got there Smile
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Admin
Titan

Male
Number of posts : 895
AoF Organisation Role : AoF President
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Phoenix Grace : 6372

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Drejc   Introduction - Drejc EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Welcome to the forum Drejc Smile

Hey you should post some of your photography if you want, not sure if anyone here is into cameras and all but everyone likes nice pictures.
Back to top Go down
Drejc
Drejc

Male
Number of posts : 3
AoF Organisation Role : General
Registration date : 2010-08-25
Phoenix Grace : 4991

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Drejc   Introduction - Drejc EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:42 am

heh...i don`t know how to post pictures here, but i can give you a link of my pictures on DeviantArt:

http://drejchek.deviantart.com/gallery/

Smile

Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Admin
Titan

Male
Number of posts : 895
AoF Organisation Role : AoF President
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Phoenix Grace : 6372

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Drejc   Introduction - Drejc EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:58 am

Cool pictures and nice dog you have in this one http://drejchek.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1bjyu4 Smile

Information time: You can host pictures by clicking on the "Host an image" icon in the reply box area. Then you can host an image straight from your hard drive or you can put in a URL like the one I have above and post it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Drejc   Introduction - Drejc Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Drejc
Page 1 of 1