Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anubis

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-17
Phoenix Grace : 2992

PostSubject: Hi   Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi my user name is also my name in the game, not quite joined AOF yet I am part of Phoenix Rising who are in the process of merging with you I will be one of the last to swap over probably on Monday but wanted to introduce myself out the way.

OK I am from Wales 42 married with 3 sons, I have played other games in the past the first was rune-scape where my user name was baron1968 but have cut it down to Ikarium & face-book as I was spending to much time on-line but most my spare time is now spent either doing jobs around the house or looking after our pets, at the moment we have a Labrador/staff cross, 2 bearded dragons, a dwarf sungazer(lizard), an Iguana, 138 African Land snails, a tarantula, 3 corn snakes(+9 or 10 eggs due to hatch in about a week) and 2 fish-tanks with tropical fish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/cltestcl/index.php?
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 906
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Ikariam Kappa, Leader/Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 4420

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:28 am

Hi anubis glad to have you here. I have a facebook acct too wanna add? anyways im Amorphis Kaz, leader for AoF Ikariam Kappa branch. Welcome to our forum, have a look around you might see that AoF plays in other games too, we call ourselves a Gaming Community/GC.

Btw anubis, thats alot of pets you have there.

SEMPERVIREN IMPERIUM[53:26]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titan
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 895
AoF Organisation Role : AoF President
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Phoenix Grace : 4366

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:14 am

Hello Anubis (Anubis MK2 from Void immediately comes to mind Smile ) welcome to the forum and we're looking forward for you and your fellow -PR- members joining us.

And that definately is a nice collection of pets. Am from Northen Ireland so we're not too far away in the world.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anubis

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-17
Phoenix Grace : 2992

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:14 pm

I noticed that you all played other games as well after I had posted on here I had to go back & edit my post to add Ikarium as I realised some might not have had an idea what I was on about Laughing .

As for the pets well basically I always wanted some exotic pets as a teenager but my parents would never allow it then last Xmas my father bought my son a snake & it rekindled my interest then my wife & I gradually rescued & re-homed almost all the other pets I listed above the most recent was the Iguana who is under a year old & already had at least 3 previous owners Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z15.invisionfree.com/cltestcl/index.php?
Comfort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1158
AoF Organisation Role : Ikariam Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-12-14
Phoenix Grace : 4404

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Holy crap you have a lot of lizards. Let's hope you keep the house nice and warm for them. Hi, by the way, and welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi   

Back to top Go down

Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Bar- Phoenix Ashes :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: