Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

Hi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anubis
Anubis

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-17
Phoenix Grace : 5006

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Hi EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi my user name is also my name in the game, not quite joined AOF yet I am part of Phoenix Rising who are in the process of merging with you I will be one of the last to swap over probably on Monday but wanted to introduce myself out the way.

OK I am from Wales 42 married with 3 sons, I have played other games in the past the first was rune-scape where my user name was baron1968 but have cut it down to Ikarium & face-book as I was spending to much time on-line but most my spare time is now spent either doing jobs around the house or looking after our pets, at the moment we have a Labrador/staff cross, 2 bearded dragons, a dwarf sungazer(lizard), an Iguana, 138 African Land snails, a tarantula, 3 corn snakes(+9 or 10 eggs due to hatch in about a week) and 2 fish-tanks with tropical fish.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/cltestcl/index.php?
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male
Number of posts : 906
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Ikariam Kappa, Leader/Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6434

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:28 am

Hi anubis glad to have you here. I have a facebook acct too wanna add? anyways im Amorphis Kaz, leader for AoF Ikariam Kappa branch. Welcome to our forum, have a look around you might see that AoF plays in other games too, we call ourselves a Gaming Community/GC.

Btw anubis, thats alot of pets you have there.
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Admin
Titan

Male
Number of posts : 895
AoF Organisation Role : AoF President
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Phoenix Grace : 6380

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:14 am

Hello Anubis (Anubis MK2 from Void immediately comes to mind Smile ) welcome to the forum and we're looking forward for you and your fellow -PR- members joining us.

And that definately is a nice collection of pets. Am from Northen Ireland so we're not too far away in the world.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Anubis

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-17
Phoenix Grace : 5006

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:14 pm

I noticed that you all played other games as well after I had posted on here I had to go back & edit my post to add Ikarium as I realised some might not have had an idea what I was on about Laughing .

As for the pets well basically I always wanted some exotic pets as a teenager but my parents would never allow it then last Xmas my father bought my son a snake & it rekindled my interest then my wife & I gradually rescued & re-homed almost all the other pets I listed above the most recent was the Iguana who is under a year old & already had at least 3 previous owners Sad
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/cltestcl/index.php?
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male
Number of posts : 1158
AoF Organisation Role : Ikariam Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-12-14
Phoenix Grace : 6418

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Holy crap you have a lot of lizards. Let's hope you keep the house nice and warm for them. Hi, by the way, and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Bar- Phoenix Ashes :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: