Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

Going to college

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fredwin

Male
Number of posts : 102
AoF Organisation Role : General - World Kappa
Registration date : 2008-11-12
Phoenix Grace : 5812

Going to college Empty
PostSubject: Going to college   Going to college EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Hello, all. I am sad to say that I will be absent during the next several months because I will be at college. I will be very busy with 15 credit hours and working a part time job, so I will not be able to be on Ikariam much if at all..

I will be putting my account in (v)mode on or around August 13th Ikariam time.

I plan to come back for about a month on Christmas break. I will miss all of you, but cannot be committed to coming on here much.

It has been a true pleasure serving as general for the last year, and I want to thank the leadership for this opportunity.

AoF Forever!!!

Fredwin

PS. I request that you DO NOT delete me from the alliance, even if my account goes inactive. (I will try to come online enough to keep the (v)mode active)
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Admin
Titan

Male
Number of posts : 895
AoF Organisation Role : AoF President
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Phoenix Grace : 6379

Going to college Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to college   Going to college EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:03 am

I wish you the best of luck for college and I hope you do well. You have been a great general for the alliance and am sure everyone was glad you were there to help out whenever you could.

We will be looking forward to your return and don't worry I'll make sure you don't get deleted from the alliance though am sure that wouldn't happen anyway Smile
Back to top Go down

Going to college
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Bar- Phoenix Ashes :: AoF News-
Jump to: