Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.

Some old poem, lying around in the harddrives. You'd be surprised what all of these encrypted signals with no recipient or an unknown signal mean. In fact, I witnessed one being sent, right before an Outcast flew his ship into a planet in a mad fury.

Guess his name. go on. Orlando. yeah, found him. He lost his mind after a month on the Shrine. Nomads didn't go for him, don't know why. Didn't even see any flying around outside. theres just some people here. different. calm. not a bit of violence in them.

its so peaceful. i dont know why i left.

oh, yes, that was it. fear. ah, fear, you teach us when to run. constantly in fear of infestation, second guessing my decision to come here.

it was all in the harddrives. all the information we ever needed to get to kansas, and further, into...i dont know. whatever that system is called.

main source of how to get to there. pretty strange. no recipient, no sender, no nothing. how did this get into the computer?

"Beyond the barrier in space unseen, past the stars of blue and green, within the cloud that hides the light, trust not your sensors, only your sight."

""Beyond the stars where wars are waged, among forgotten soldiers graves, lies the path away from hate, the way home through an ancient gate. Past this gate you will find your current life left behind, come and join those who live in peace and suffer not your human grief."

"Away from beauty you must drift, to blacker spaces along the rift, past three suns and past two more, you will find what you look for. As space bends and corners fold, you find the ice that claims in with cold, a single source of life and heat, a gate that leads you past the breach."

"Towards the core you must descend, there the edge of space extends, distance is nothing more than perspective, if the compass spins you head the right direction. Do not trust human logic, only faith and purpose will find the object."

so yeah. got to kansas, got to the shrine(kansas was a b*tch, but I found an old ship. a wreck. pretty disgusting, some bacteria were eating it. also eating the pilot. nasty way to die, his engines were shut down, couldnt even fly away.)

I can't remember much, once i got in there. the system was killing me, radiation slowly destroying my Arrow.

oh, yeah, i bought an Arrow. pretty fast, what i needed.

I ran. didn't know where to go. found a jumphole, one-way. back to pennysylvania.

I still have the artefact. holding onto it. I'll find Sion, give it to him, then come back.

until then, I'm taking some me time. ever since Sunderland.....I just want to be alone for a while, thats all.

>>MESSAGE END.

>>REPLAY? DELETE? NEXT MESSAGE?

In another time, I led us to glory.

Now I watch for those who can do it better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.theplague.freeforums.org
Sangheili
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 658
AoF Organisation Role : Ancient Observer
Registration date : 2008-01-04
Phoenix Grace : 4217

PostSubject: Re: Mack_Canon   Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:19 am

Ship log open

I still haven't gotten used to this ship. seriously, i turn around to take a look at someone behind me....and before i know it, I've done a 1440 degree turn.

seems like every day in new york some other navy chap tries to take the artefact. they all fail, obviously. turns out the liberty navy are idiots. can't even try upholding the law without killing a bunch of civilians.

had a close call the other day though. I saw another nomad, and I was like 'yay, oh my god, happy face, Ima talk to you'.....and then a liberty carrier showed up, shot the hell out of him in 2 seconds. terribly rude.

they say my mind is going. well, i say they, i mean me. spent the last week acting insane, laughing all the time, giggling like a little boy doing a naughty naughty crime.

after the nomad got killed....well, the battlecruiser told me to drop the artefact. as they do. i ran. and actually got away. he disrupted me three times, but didn't chase fast enough for it to be effective. finally got out of range, flew to manhatten, took the tradelane to detroit. stopped halfway through, fled into the scrap. he followed me for a while, with a fighter. another guy told me to stop as i passed west point, but i was gone, gone, to buffalo. seems like they only safe place left, apart from rochester.

note to self - i need a dating system on this recorder.

log ended.

Back to top Go down
Sangheili
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 658
AoF Organisation Role : Ancient Observer
Registration date : 2008-01-04
Phoenix Grace : 4217

PostSubject: Re: Mack_Canon   Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:11 am

Ship Log Open

meanies. all of them. hahahaha. but stupid.

Liberty is getting too dangerous. I had to leave, and y'know what? i decided to chase the nomads. for too long I've waited for one to come to me. and it just wasn't happening.

so i flew to minor. through alaska. I had no idea there was a way out the back of alaska.

i got to minor, and the meanie order people chased me. two, three, four, i don't know.

but i flew. so far. so fast. got back to alaska, even.

and then it all went wrong.

only one was still chasing me. i thought i might get back to new york. but then....

THEY SUNK MY BATTLESHIP!!!!

well, no, they brought a battleship. liberty carrier, right in front of the jumpgate. I tried to get through anyway....thought i was clear....kaboom.

the gate still activated. my escape pod got through, and now its floating towards buffalo.

I'll buy another arrow. they think they got my artefact, too.

THINK AGAIN, MWAHAHAHAHA

really, decoys are easy to make. they think they have an artefact. what they do have is a glow-stick. ahehe.

teach them for being mean....I'll get through minor somehow....i just don't know how.

Log closed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mack_Canon   

Back to top Go down

Mack_Canon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Discovery RP 24/7 Branch Archives :: Roleplay Stories & Logs-
Jump to: