AoF Organisation Role : Ancient Observer
Registration date : 2008-01-04
Phoenix Grace : 4217

PostSubject: Etien_Fitzroy   Wed May 19, 2010 10:17 am

Neural net ID: Etien_Fitzroy.

Height: 5 Foot, 8 Inches

Weight: 9 1/2 St.

Affiliation: Gallic Brigands.

Bloodline: Son of a Wealthy Noble, Father invests heavily in IDF shipping and other Gallic Companies. Mother unknown, presumably someone of high stature.

==================================================================

LOG 343 - DASHIELL FILLION - recorded seven days after Etien dissappeared.

[center]><><>

"finally managed to bring that shipment of cobalt in. it's been too bloody difficult to smuggle from the core of gallia, all these new security measures. one jumphole they dont know about, and it only opens, what, once a month? all a load of *CENSOR*"

"ah, go screw yourself. im sick of these new 'youth friendly' recording machines. i'll say what i damn well please."

"just the old gang at the bar, still. Council guys, talking in the corner, and a bunch of brigands, maquis, and other scum everywhere else. not that i think they're bad people. heck, im scum too. just sometimes, you wish for the high life back on New Paris."

"speaking of high life, heard a few rumours in the Marne bar today. some young bloke by the name of 'Etien Fitzroy' goin about. I saw him, too, sitting at the launch pad, just relaxing. imagine it, relaxing! with the whole royal navy constantly planning to blow the lot of us to hell. his clothes looked....well, posh, theres no other word for it. but scruffy, too. someone from the high life forced to live on the streets. or in his ship, as it were. pretty crap one, too, a CSV. even I dont have to fly one of those. still, he looked determined. like he was planning something. i'd report him to the council, if they gave a damn. everyone looks like that."

"walkin away, he called me over. asked me if i knew anything about the gallic brigands recruitin. told him i hadnt heard a word from em. he looked disapointed. tossed me a credit card and thanked me, anyways. good guy. but creepy."

"I'm sick of living a life lookin over my shoulder....."

><><><

BROWSE OTHER BRIGAND DATABASE ENTRIES? Y/N

JUMPGATE LOGS. - Recorded five days after Etien dissappeared.

>>"JUMPGATE SEALED. PASSAGE BETWEEN GALLIC BORDERWORLDS AND CORE REGION HAS BEEN DISABLED, FOR YOUR SAFETY"

SCRAMBLED ID:"aw, come on. can't a noble's son get in?"

>>"NEGATIVE. NO PASSAGE FOR ANY NON-NAVY SHIPS"

SCRAMBLED ID:"look, im on a short schedule. What say i speed things up a bit....."

>>WARNING! JUMPGATE CONTROL BREACH!

SCRAMBLED ID:"just a moment, pal."

>>VIOLATION. YOUR INFRACTION HAS BEEN LOGGED, AND WILL BE SUBMITTED TO GA----GALL-----

>> ( . . . ) ~ STANDYBY/REBOOT
>> ( . . )
>> ( . )

SCRAMBLED ID:"dont s'pose you'll mind letting me through here, eh? got a few navy buggers on my tail, after all."

>>APOLOGY. UNKNOWN SYSTEM ERROR. YOUR ID HAS BEEN CLEARED FOR JUMPGATE ACCESS.

SCRAMBLED ID:"cool. when the navy get here, askin why they cant get through, be a doll nd tell em Etien is sick of his family, and intends to live life on the edge for a while"

>>MESSAGE RECORDED. GOOD FLIGHT

/ JUMPGATE CODES RECIEVED

/ ACTIVATING GATE SYSTEM

/ SHIP HAS JUMPED SUCCESFULLY. DEACTIVATING GATE.

/ INCOMING NAVY SHIPS

/ JUMPGATE CODES RECIEVED

>>JUMPGATE SEALED. PASSAGE BETWEEN GALLIC BORDERWORLDS AND CORE REGION HAS BEEN DISABLED, FOR YOUR SAFETY

GRN BATTLESHIP VICHY:"This is the Gallic Royal Navy. we have priority clearance on these jumpgates."

>>ALL NAVY SHIPS ARE PROHIBITED FROM ENTRY INTO GALLIC EDGE WORLDS

GRN BATTLESHIP VICHY:"What?! Dammit, he hacked the system. Ensign, find a way to open this gate, now!"

>>ALL NAVY SHIPS CAN GO TO HELL

GRN BATTLESHIP VICHY:"That boy is getting on my nerves. Why they wont let me shoot him out of the sky, i do not know."

>>A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. OPENING FIRE

GRN BATTLESHIP VICHY:"Hard to port! disable the gates weapons, we still need to get through.

[GATE CONTROL DISABLED. NO FURTHER TRANSMISSIONS AVAILABLE]

CAMERA LOG 106 - Funeste_Presage - Recorded eleven days after Etien dissappeared.

scene takes place in a dark room. only light is a faint orange glow. sounds of machinery can be heard humming, along with the calls of engineers. Location: Funeste Présage, Gallic Brigand Asco gunboat, before refit. A man is sitting at a table in the corner, his head in complete shadow. Three men walk in, one between the others, with a bag over his head. bag is removed.

*man looks up*

Etien(slurred):"whad'ye want?"

Gilles: that completely depends upon your motives, Noble.

Etien(hangs head): "don't callme tha'. m'not like them. just wann'live"

Gilles: I will call you whatever I wish. We found you battling, what, seven police ships? you're lucky to be alive. especially with your lineage. This is our territory, you will tell us why you have come here.

Etien: Council're too political. Maquis'll stab ye in the back. both of'm'll be pushed out of Gallia. you won't. y'just want money. a fight. Like the Irish o' Sol used to say, I just wan' a bit o' craic. som' fun. Maybe a chance t'rob me ol' da. He's invested in shippin. lots. Gotta take revenge, I am.

Gilles: "revenge? while you're drunk, shooting at every passing ship? not likely. get him sober and head back to montbard. if he is who he says he is, he'll fetch a good price."

1st brigand: "and the ship?"

Gilles: "take aboard anything useful. then destroy it. and....wait."

*walks over to Etien*

"a recorder, I see. give me that."

*takes the recorder, leaves the room*

))RECORDER DEACTIVATED.((

In another time, I led us to glory.

Now I watch for those who can do it better.

Last edited by Sangheili on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.theplague.freeforums.org
Sangheili
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 658
AoF Organisation Role : Ancient Observer
Registration date : 2008-01-04
Phoenix Grace : 4217

PostSubject: Re: Etien_Fitzroy   Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:43 pm

PERSONAL CAMERA LOG, ETIEN FITZROY - 1 - Recorded thirty one days after Etien ran from home.

*screen lights up*

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZweDwbJ_Ic&NR*music plays in background*

"this. is. epic."

"got off without a hitch. well, they almost dumped me out an airlock, but other than that, smooth as a breeze. They let me live. a small, ten million credit 'donation' helped a bit. they said that'd get them another bomber squad. and one squad can take out a battleship."

"i just destroyed a battleship. awesome."
*nods happily*

"so, basically, that bit of cash, coupled with some thorough investigation into my past, kept me alive. and, got me a job. sure, it's illegal, but, it pays. pays in blood. IDF shipping blood, for the most part. yeeeeeeeah."

*thinks to self for a moment*

"now, things to buy, things to buy. note to self - a ship, guns, and more damn wine."

"oh, yeah, and investigate this Legion business. something about the elite of the brigands. hell if I know why, but for some reason the news reports back at home don't include whats actually happening in the universe. figures."

In another time, I led us to glory.

Now I watch for those who can do it better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.theplague.freeforums.org

Etien_Fitzroy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Discovery RP 24/7 Branch Archives :: Roleplay Stories & Logs-
Jump to: