Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

Intercepted Transmission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sangheili
Admin
Admin
Sangheili

Male
Number of posts : 658
AoF Organisation Role : Ancient Observer
Registration date : 2008-01-04
Phoenix Grace : 6230

Intercepted Transmission Empty
PostSubject: Intercepted Transmission   Intercepted Transmission EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:57 pm

OPENING FILE.......

FILE OPENED. RECORDING ACTIVATING.

DESTINATION - PLANET MALTA, OMICRON ALPHA, UNKNOWN RECIPIENT

ORIGIN - UNKNOWN SYSTEM, NEURAL NET ID: ORLANDO

COMMENCE RECORDING.

I can see it. so beautiful, so perfect.

The Shrine.

They said the gate would be hard to find, that the system was death to any who entered, unless the holy ones summoned them.

But I made it. I wasnt summoned, and I made it. Alive.

there are others on this place. they seem.....changed. I only wish i could join in the tranquility they share, that i might be chosen.

the entire place has an....an....an aura. like their minds are present in the very walls, in my own mind.

I know what I must do. it is said they love cardamine. i'll bring them as much as i can. i'll keep doing that, and maybe they'll ask me to join in their light.

Momma, I know I'm not the best Outcast. not the brightest, not the best fighter, not even able to keep my drink down well. But i know now, I'm not meant to do any of that. I'm meant to do their will. I'll be home soon, but i wont stay long.

This is my calling....

TRANSMISSION END.

VIEW MORE INTERCEPTED OUTCAST TRANSMISSIONS?
YES | NO
Back to top Go down
http://www.theplague.freeforums.org

Intercepted Transmission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Discovery RP 24/7 Branch Archives :: Roleplay Stories & Logs-
Jump to: