Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

Share | 

My story (No story contained whatsoever, it's all intro)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Comfort
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1158
AoF Organisation Role : Ikariam Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-12-14
Phoenix Grace : 4341

PostSubject: My story (No story contained whatsoever, it's all intro)   Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:21 pm

Since I haven't posted here yet, thought I might just have a crack at introducing myself Smile

Hi, mah namez Comfort, and if you dare call me 'Cumfort' I will blast your ship into unrecognizable space debris. That's where the Omega-6 Scrap Cloud came from y'know Wink

I'm from New Zealand, a little good old country down in the South Pacific, right next to Australia (we hate Aussies though, too many things to explain), also one of the only two countries in the world where there are more sheep than people.... maybe not something to be proud of perhaps, but we make up for it in great adventurers and scientists. Just look em up Wink

Gotta say, I love my music. Freelancer would probably be some great fles just there! Just copying from the game files lol Very Happy

Nothing much more to say.... oh, except that I'm totally and completely insane. Toodleoo! :geek: :face: cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geromix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 4725

PostSubject: Re: My story (No story contained whatsoever, it's all intro)   Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:18 am

Thanks for ur very enlightening intro. Smile

Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: My story (No story contained whatsoever, it's all intro)   Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:31 am

Btw, just have to say, New Zealand isn't listed as a nationality of our members, and I'm from New Zealand btw. Just wanted to point it out Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albert
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-12-05
Phoenix Grace : 4020

PostSubject: Re: My story (No story contained whatsoever, it's all intro)   Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:16 am

Your country is now updated. I was a bit scared about entering in the html editor, but I made it. 🤡
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comfort
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: My story (No story contained whatsoever, it's all intro)   Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:06 am

Hmm, nice to finally meet someone who can do HTML, good thing I can't do it, then you'd be rebuilding the site Shocked:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My story (No story contained whatsoever, it's all intro)   

Back to top Go down

My story (No story contained whatsoever, it's all intro)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Bar- Phoenix Ashes :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: