Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fredwin

Male
Number of posts : 102
AoF Organisation Role : General - World Kappa
Registration date : 2008-11-12
Phoenix Grace : 5774

AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End Empty
PostSubject: AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End   AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:32 pm

As many of you know, IkaU declared war on the AoF in Ikariam - Kappa a couple weeks ago. They attacked without warning, and dealt us a heavy blow. But, after a few days, and after we had time to change from peacetime to wartime production, we were the ones doing damage. Well, I am happy to say that on Monday, March 29, at 0000 hours Ikariam server time, the war came to an end, giving AoF the victory.

Good job, boys and girls, we taught Ikau a little lesson: The AoF doesn't hide from conflict, and the AoF doesn't give up when brought low for a time. We weathered the storm and dealt the final blow. They decided they had had enough of us halfway through the "two-week" conflict, due to our amazing unity as an alliance. Wow!! What unity! I counted 17 players (probably more, really) who literally fought on the battlefields, or sent troops in, ready for a fight. This is by far the greatest number of members AoF - kappa has seen willing to help in time of need. You all are great!

As a long-time member of the AoF, this huge turn-out of members made me proud... Proud of our members, yes; but also proud of the success of the AoF. . . Proud to be part of the greatest alliance - The Alliance of Freelancers!!! AoF Rocks

Regards,
Fred
Back to top Go down
Comfort
Admin
Admin
Comfort

Male
Number of posts : 1158
AoF Organisation Role : Ikariam Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-12-14
Phoenix Grace : 6379

PostSubject: Re: AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End   AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Long live the AoF! And long be dead all those who would cross us!
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6763

PostSubject: Re: AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End   AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Long Live AoF!!

cheers

I hope you guys display this victory on the AoF Alliance Page,it looks good and we brag about it. Very Happy

-Geromix
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
fredwin

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End   AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:37 am

I'll tell Toad to do that, since he's in charge of that section. Wink
Back to top Go down
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male
Number of posts : 906
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Ikariam Kappa, Leader/Home Secretary
Phoenix Grace : 6395

PostSubject: Re: AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End   AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 am

Well im not a big fan of bragging, it have its own good and bad...good is that people will say we have good teamwork and organizing capability, the bad,well Ikau gonna start to talk trash here and there and it puts us in a form of a scrutiny.

I dont like that and i dont like to deal with peeps on the forum with their nonsense, trust me...you can ask gero about that.

So i did prefer we just brag among ourselves and let the CRs do the bragging for us...we can however put this on the alliance page

WARS INVOLVED

AoF vs ONE - 1 week,Late 2008

WKF vs IC - 2 weeks, Sept 2009

AoF vs ONE(FW) - 2 weeks, Dec 2009

Ikau vs AoF - 2 weeks, March 2010

It kinda brag about our conflicts so it makes peeps think we can fight and defend ourselves when the time comes be it wars declare by others or wars declare by us. But on the hindsight it kinda looks the same with AIA page in a way...
Back to top Go down
Toad
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Toad

Male
Number of posts : 116
AoF Organisation Role : Former Diplomat on Kappa
Registration date : 2010-03-12
Phoenix Grace : 5376

PostSubject: Re: AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End   AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:08 pm

I dont like bragging either so should we do it?
Back to top Go down
http://toadsigshop.yolasite.com
fredwin

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End   AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:01 pm

Good point, Kaz. I'm not one to brag either.... Although it somewhat came across as that. Let others who want a fight come see how we play. They may be surprised then Smile
Back to top Go down
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End   AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:05 am

Nah we dont do it, we can pos the War involvements or dont do it at all.....Also fred well, it seems y'all getting all blood raging and all lol. Relax there will be another war this time we are the ones declaring it, also i dont think we need another one too quick do we?
Back to top Go down
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End   AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:06 am

Well heres a straight answer........dont do anything on the external page leave it as it is. For now................
Back to top Go down
fredwin

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End   AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Arch_Vile wrote:
Nah we dont do it, we can pos the War involvements or dont do it at all.....Also fred well, it seems y'all getting all blood raging and all lol. Relax there will be another war this time we are the ones declaring it, also i dont think we need another one too quick do we?

No, we need a month off to build some stuff, I believe... Maybe we can have a late spring war! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End   AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End Empty

Back to top Go down

AoF - IkaU War Comes to an End
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community :: AoF Archives Board :: AoF Bar- Phoenix Ashes :: AoF News-
Jump to: