Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

wheres x Arbiter x?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male
Number of posts : 906
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Ikariam Kappa, Leader/Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6405

wheres x Arbiter x? Empty
PostSubject: wheres x Arbiter x?   wheres x Arbiter x? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:17 am

Anybody knows wat happen to x Arbiter X? he has been inactives now, the worst part was that he had taken over my bro's acct which i had been desperately trying to keep alive, hoping that he x Arbiter x will take it and keep it active only to have him inactive with that acct. that i cannot let happen.

now anybody knows wat happened to him???
Back to top Go down
DarkGhost
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
DarkGhost

Male
Number of posts : 780
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Executive - Administrative Director
Registration date : 2007-12-15
Phoenix Grace : 6389

PostSubject: Re: wheres x Arbiter x?   wheres x Arbiter x? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:18 am

no idea. anyway acct?
Back to top Go down
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male
Number of posts : 906
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Ikariam Kappa, Leader/Home Secretary
Phoenix Grace : 6405

PostSubject: Re: wheres x Arbiter x?   wheres x Arbiter x? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:20 am

my bro ikariam acct that is...i cannot let that when inactive not under my watch!!!
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Admin
Titan

Male
Number of posts : 895
AoF Organisation Role : AoF President
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Phoenix Grace : 6351

PostSubject: Re: wheres x Arbiter x?   wheres x Arbiter x? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:42 am

Did he not make a post about leaving ogame etc due to something, he was going inactive. Was a bit of a 'heated' discussion about something he did on ogame before he left. So i quite sure he is inactive and only appears on the forums now and then.
Back to top Go down
DarkGhost
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
DarkGhost

Male

PostSubject: Re: wheres x Arbiter x?   wheres x Arbiter x? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:29 pm

I decided to look it up in the admin panel for u. This is the last post he made Here Dated for Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:45 pm

although heres the post titan was talking about Here

Quote :
Hello everyone,

Something has happened to me recently in my real life. It made me understand I do not require any leadership position in a game. It only consumes time I could have used for meeting up with friends/studying/etc.

I hereby resign from AoF Ogame - I will walk the path of the vagabond for a while.

I have to thank all the members from AoF that have aided me.

EDIT: Please do not think I did anything to boycott AoF by kicking everyone under 75K points. I had no intentions of leaving AoF at the time I 'purged' the Alliance. Something happened to me in my personal life very short after the mass-kick.

I am giving my account to my nephew in 3 days, that is why my name changed. He wanted that name.

~ Docta Decay

dated Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:37 pm
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Phoenix Grace : 6773

PostSubject: Re: wheres x Arbiter x?   wheres x Arbiter x? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:22 am

The Ogame problem was a long time back and that was sorted out earlier.

As the quote above mentions he has RL probs,and we must be patient.

In the event that he continues to be inactive then we still obviously won't be able to do much,the account details he has ,so we may not be able to transfer it again to somebody else.

The account is more or less lost and can be recovered again only if we manage to contact him.
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
DarkGhost
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
DarkGhost

Male

PostSubject: Re: wheres x Arbiter x?   wheres x Arbiter x? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:48 am

U could always try the email in which he registered with. Although the use of the email falls under our own protection policys in which we as site admins must operate. aka. no information on users within the user control panel should be supplyed to anyone for use without permission.

Although i dont think he would have an issue with u checking on him. On saying that the information is not for public or private forums. So email address should remain private unless he has set contact me via email as a setting on his profile.
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Phoenix Grace : 6773

PostSubject: Re: wheres x Arbiter x?   wheres x Arbiter x? EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:30 am

There is no problem using email.
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
DarkGhost
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
DarkGhost

Male

PostSubject: Re: wheres x Arbiter x?   wheres x Arbiter x? EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:05 am

Yeah but deres a problem if we go handing out emails over public forums of our users. Im pretty sure its under the terms and conditions of us running the site and we dont supply infromation of our users. in this case its ok because his email is already on his profile but i dont see any issue with this 1.

Just saying as admins we need to keep this stuff in mind. Gl with the email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wheres x Arbiter x?   wheres x Arbiter x? Empty

Back to top Go down

wheres x Arbiter x?
Page 1 of 1