Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

Share | 

Importance of putting AoF Link in sigs etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geromix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 4841

PostSubject: Importance of putting AoF Link in sigs etc.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:14 am

Hello

I just want to underline this fact-

Putting the link to AoF website increase this site's traffic and makes us more popular.
The best way to do this is by adding the link to your signature in external forums and you can put it in your profiles.

Just go and google 'Freelancer Void',you will find AoF site in Top 5. Very Happy

This is good because we are ranked above all other clans on Void.

I urge members to put the link to AoF below their sigs or anywhere else in profiles etc in other gaming forums(If it is allowed to do so).

Spread the word around!

AoF Rocks

-Geromix

AoF Legend
AoF Legend

Male
Number of posts : 780
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Executive - Administrative Director
Registration date : 2007-12-15
Phoenix Grace : 4457

PostSubject: Re: Importance of putting AoF Link in sigs etc.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:57 am

Well once again the idea if you asked one of the chaps on Void to create a user bar for AoF we could place the code in it for members to direct it here and all they would have to do is copy the code we supply.

You could ask 1 of ur m8s such as Xenon or someone. he always did have a talent with graphics and im sure he would be willing. anyway u should get some sort of text to go with it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 906
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Ikariam Kappa, Leader/Home Secretary
Phoenix Grace : 4473

PostSubject: Re: Importance of putting AoF Link in sigs etc.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:25 am

yeah Xenon and some of his lackeys in ESF are real good in graphics design tho

SEMPERVIREN IMPERIUM[53:26]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geromix
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importance of putting AoF Link in sigs etc.   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 pm

This is not regarding users bars,its about simply adding a link at the bottom.

As far as gfx designers are concerned i want dedicated ones for forum,but i will see regarding a request to make any user bar.

AoF Legend
AoF Legend

Male
Number of posts : 780
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Executive - Administrative Director
Registration date : 2007-12-15
Phoenix Grace : 4457

PostSubject: Re: Importance of putting AoF Link in sigs etc.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:41 am

Ok this is my issue... I was saying why dont u get members on ur bars because i see hundreds of bits saying CLAN FORUM under their sig and i dont click it so why would anyone else?

I also tend not to like having links on my sig. i might add the link to my sig maybe.
If u want people to go to the site thought these under sig links. for exaple: "nice i think ill take a look" it takes more than the name with a link built in. For me anyway....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geromix
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importance of putting AoF Link in sigs etc.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:15 pm

DarkGhost wrote:
Ok this is my issue... I was saying why dont u get members on ur bars because i see hundreds of bits saying CLAN FORUM under their sig and i dont click it so why would anyone else?

I also tend not to like having links on my sig. i might add the link to my sig maybe.
If u want people to go to the site thought these under sig links. for exaple: "nice i think ill take a look" it takes more than the name with a link built in. For me anyway....

Well then put the link with the sig.

I will be putting a request for a common user bar in forumotion graphics section.

-Geromix

Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 453
AoF Organisation Role : |AoF Executive Chairman & GC Rep||SWTOR Branch Leader/Founder|
Registration date : 2008-08-08
Phoenix Grace : 4251

PostSubject: Re: Importance of putting AoF Link in sigs etc.   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:39 pm

Geromix wrote:
DarkGhost wrote:

Well then put the link with the sig.

I will be putting a request for a common user bar in forumotion graphics section.

-Geromix

I must agree with Ghostly, people are easelier tempted to click fancy looking things then just a link

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Importance of putting AoF Link in sigs etc.   

Back to top Go down

Importance of putting AoF Link in sigs etc.
Page 1 of 1