Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

Taking control of berlin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom_4444
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
Phantom_4444

Male
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Phoenix Grace : 6057

Taking control of berlin Empty
PostSubject: Taking control of berlin   Taking control of berlin EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 5:57 am

Subject: Pirate lord Phantom_4444 is calling all AoF and X members

As you know we have set target to take control new berlin system .We will try it diplomatically first and then if necessary force will be used.

Either way we need to have atleast 8-10 X wing members present while we attempt to take control of Berlin system.

Anyway more members are most welcome.Who doesnt have any X chr are Requested to make X chr as soon as
possible.Because X wing seems lacking acctive members.

This attemt to take control of berlin system is not just about Taxing traders or fighting a few pvps But also to show other clans and Voidians that AoF X wing is not for just show.

Its a matter of reputation also to show administrators and other pirate clans and navys that AoF X and AoF as a whole does matter and can be a force to reckon with.

So urging members to respond and give particular time when each one would be availble in the game .(Please use GMT time)if you are not sure about it ask some one who can tell your GMT time.

After i see all intereted members Time of availability(GMT)

I will announce a common or single GMT time and date so that we can all unitedly fight to accomplish this assignment.

Last word members are requested to give their GMT time and any relevant advice under this topic.

Ohh if this announcement seems a bit dramatic thats not my intention. silent:
Back to top Go down
Arch_Vile
Admin
Admin
Arch_Vile

Male
Number of posts : 906
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Ikariam Kappa, Leader/Home Secretary
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6457

PostSubject: Re: Taking control of berlin   Taking control of berlin EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 7:55 pm

well next week im free on wednesday so my time online depends as i go online anytime i want coz i dont have a specific time wen to go online lol...anyway i not very bright bout tis gmt thing but my time zone is kl,singapore time...and its bout time we show void that AoF is not an association to messed wif muahahahaha!!!

u noe i actually preferred to take it by FORCE!!
Back to top Go down
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Phoenix Grace : 6825

PostSubject: Re: Taking control of berlin   Taking control of berlin EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 5:37 am

Remember A Wing isnt allowed to enagae in this activity.
And as far as i know quite a few clans are claiming Berlin.

>>I sugest first u go to Black_Legion's forum,link in Void site,register and ask for an alliance.

Await response frm them.Try to make the proposal attarctive with any incentives u can think of.

We must realise that atm Piracy is very weak in Void.Pirates MUST BE UNITED!!!![Put this point in the offer for alliance]

The X Wing was made to revive piracy,its one of its objectives.

>>I aslo suggest further recruitment to strenghten X Wing and make it grow.Fix a target of 5 new pirates per week.Imediately u will see people taking note of us.As soon as X Wing members cross the 10-15 member mark,then it means u have enough size to match Black_Legion.

>>After this u can seek alliances with=
SWAT clan.And maybe others as well.

Hopefuly diplomacy would work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
Phantom_4444
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
Phantom_4444

Male
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Phoenix Grace : 6057

PostSubject: Re: Taking control of berlin   Taking control of berlin EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 5:59 am

Thanks Geromix your advice is quite indepth it will certainly help me/us a lot.Trouble is most new comers seem want to join either T or A wing very few players want to join in X wing.But ofcourse i will try to enlist more new players in our X wing. Laughing And yes i will only contact Black legion after having some more new X members in our X wing. :pirat:
Back to top Go down
Rayenden
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 125
AoF Organisation Role : Pirate Lord , X wing commander
Phoenix Grace : 6067

PostSubject: Re: Taking control of berlin   Taking control of berlin EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 8:39 am

Keep it growing Phantom , You can do it . Believe it .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking control of berlin   Taking control of berlin Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking control of berlin
Page 1 of 1