Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Freelancers - Gaming Community

Home of the Alliance of Freelancer Gaming Community

HomePortal2GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to AoF Website!!

AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)

Go down 
+3
Albert
Thyrann
Geromix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Geromix
Admin
Admin
Geromix

Male
Number of posts : 1345
AoF Organisation Role : AoF Chief Mentor
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Phoenix Grace : 6811

AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) Empty
PostSubject: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 11:32 pm

Everybody please submit ur "fictionalised RP stories of ur piloting career".
Those who dont know what i mean,please check AoF history which has real accounts but is set in a fictionalised background incorporating many elements belonging to the game.
Include things like about ur origins,what u did and what u do now in a narrative platform.

I shall be submitting mine soon.
Back to top Go down
https://aof-association.forumotion.com
Thyrann
Thyrann

Male
Number of posts : 20
AoF Organisation Role : weird
Registration date : 2007-12-10
Phoenix Grace : 6042

PostSubject: Re: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 3:24 pm

Thyrann a mysterious fighter from the Border Worlds

Born and rised among Corsairs on planet Crete. Thought by them to fight for their freedom untolerated by house governments. The feud begun shortly before first Nomad War because of Artifacts Corsairs founded among border worlds and beyond. Some of the members of government claimed that Corsairs are responsible for overruning Rheinland with Nomads, guiding Rheinland research teams into Nomad trap.

At the age of 20 he went out of Corsair system for journey to seek the truth. Bothered by question whether all of the house colonies a really that evil. Soon he realised that nothing is as it seemed. Then the first Nomad War broke out. His fighter skills showed up soon fighting the Nomads and "infected" ones. He joined the battle with famous Edison Trent and Junko Zane during their campaign for saving whole mankind. During that battle his fighter was heavily damaged and he was very lucky to survive. At the last moments the Order patrol located his distress call during the sweep for rest of Nomads.

The war thought him that everyone has his story and reasons for his actions. Because of his roots and Nomads the cautiousness and mistrust to governments never disappeared, but gained many friends among House security forces. He also stood friendly with Corsairs and keeped many friend from childhood. Sooner than he was healed in Order hospital the first Nomad war ended.

Even when war was over the Order had a lot of work to do, so he joined them. Under the flag of Order he helped save many lives fighting the nomads. War continued for him just fighting the Nomads. After the Nomad virus spread around the Sirius Thyrann volounteered to protect Order research for the Cure. After the heads of Order used the wrong cure and gained control over most of Nomad slaves his whole world crashed. Realised that even Order isnt worth fighting. In desperate thoughts he left Order for good and helped handful of slaves to escape. Fortunately the Order never realised it was him. But hever gained trust to the Order again and stays neutral at best.

So he start to live on his own. Few day he didnt know who to trust. Then he met Junko Zane again. Heroic fighter makes very good impression so he gave the wrong cure to Liberty hero and move on thinking "maybe not all of Houses are bad". As a freelancer and "gun for hire" worked for many corporations around whole sirius and explored many corners of the systems.

The 30th birthday he realised to celebrate at Luxury liner Hawaii. He sent invitations for his family and friends he made all around the Sirius. As usually his parents send a quick message they would be late. But they never reached Hawaii. After the party he found out that the transport ship was destroyed near Hawaii by struggling Outcasts and a Fugitive scouts. Heart-broken Thyrann in his anger went to Babylonia system, where was known a base of operations of Fugitives. He almost get himself killed shooting every Fugitive he met near the Cyrus base. Even he achieved heavy damage to one of Cyrus doking bays. Clear mind returned to him when one wing was shoot of by defenses of base.

Few hours after he was chased by Fugitives he met Geromix in Alexandria system. With his help Geromix destroyed Fugitive hunters. That maked two strangers quite good friends. Shortly after Thyrann joined resurrection of ideals forming AoF. Since then he is usually seen fighting Oucasts and Fugitives, but most of his presence is seen in helping others in the Void to survive another day...
Back to top Go down
Albert
Admin
Admin
Albert

Male
Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-12-05
Phoenix Grace : 6106

PostSubject: Re: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 1:04 am

Excellent!, bravo Thyrann cheers:
I'll try to make my one too, but for sure it won't be that good. Wink
Back to top Go down
Phantom_4444
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
Phantom_4444

Male
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Phoenix Grace : 6043

PostSubject: Re: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm

ohhhhh!!! thats good m8 bounce:
Back to top Go down
Thyrann
Thyrann

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 1:22 am

thanks... Well, i have a bit expirience in writing stories of my own. And it helped me todo better RP. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Albert
Admin
Admin
Albert

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 4:44 am

Ok, here's mine:

Name: Albert
Nick: Hash
Born: Barsine base (Alexandria sector E6)
Age: Undetermined because of his Cardamine addiction, but pretty old
Languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, German

Originaly from Barsine base and son of a traditionaly trading family he moved to a small region in Planet Nereid when he was a small child. The proximity to the Alex gates and its constant bellicose ambient was not good for his education, so his parents decided to move to Nereid. There he growed up and learnt spanish, but without forgetting his mother language, the catalan. Omichron Alpha was a quiet system since one battleship was settled in Unknown-1 close to the Nomad-1 jump hole.

We he was of age, and like all young people, he bought a cool shiny ship and moved to Rheinland searching for adventures. There he meet Hans Klueffner. Hans was something else than his german teacher. He showed him his old ship, one big trading Skkiping Stone full of scratches and dirt. Hans told him once he was a trader and teached him how to use and maximize the Skkiping Stone abilities. After Hans sudden death he decided to leave Rheinland. Fortunately Albert found one announcement from Universal Shipping: "Traders requested. Applicants please come to Trenton Outpost for interview". -Why not?, he thought. He took that old ship and rescrewed, repainted, put a big stereo, set the cockpit sit to his height and began to work as a trader.

He was working for the DSE, Gateway shipping, Samura industries, and many other trading corps.. He used to do also some "special shippings" (you know..) for the outcasts he meet in Malta when he was young and also for the Hessians he meet in Rheindland one of those crazy nights (you know too..).

Until one day trading somewhere in NY he meet a trader called himself "Russell" (who in fact was Geromix and his roasty AT). Geromix convinced him to join AoF and showed him the advantages of the association. He joined, and as you can see, he's doing well.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom_4444
AoF Legend
AoF Legend
Phantom_4444

Male
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Phoenix Grace : 6043

PostSubject: Re: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 5:22 am

nice m8 cheers: i wonder if i ever can write one for me i sucks in story writing lol!:
Back to top Go down
Albert
Admin
Admin
Albert

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 7:57 am

lolz! lol!:

It needs a small modifications like "Alexandria sector XXX". I still can't enter to the server, so they'll be done later.
Back to top Go down
JAZZ
JAZZ

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-12
Phoenix Grace : 6040

PostSubject: Re: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 8:09 am

7:00
ring ring , ring ring
"hello"
"bonjour monseiour JAZZ, this is your wake up call" said the receptionist
"thank you "I replied opening my eyes and taking in the room I was in, it could be anywhere,when you have flown for as long as me one place looks just like any other. but not today, not this time.
The almost inaudible humming noise and the blue shine that could be seen through the window told me where I was, the Abandoned nomad city in Sparta.
As places to be in go this wasn't too bad, chez Pierre was the name of the hotel, good food, good selection of drinks and good looking barmaids. I had been in worse places.
Still , i thought, time to get up, take a shower, go see if the deck crew were taking good care of FREYA and then find breakfast.
The doors to the space plane hangar bay opened and my sight focused on her, standing in the midle of the deck, her black hull reflecting the dim light, creted moving shapes on her hull. I felt the same "pang" go through me now as I did the first time I had lay eyes on her in that stand in Alexandria, I'll never forget that day.
I had been flying solo for some time now, always driven by a curiosity to find out where did that patrol route led to never caring who exactly patrolled that route, navy, pirate or rogue , not my busines what you fight for , causes come and go. however the prospect of joining an alliance began to take route in my head, maybe it was time to find out what it was like not to fly alone.
I contacted Geromix president of AoF and managed to get accepted, after getting in touch with the $Bank_of_AoF$ I managed to rent a safe and stash my cargo weapons while my new ID card was being made, funny how nowadays it is possible to leave New York and arrive in Alaska 1 hour later but it still takes the damm burecrats 3 days to get you a new ID card.
With that taken care of I went to get my cargo, withdrew my money and was off trying to find a new ship, an ANUBIS MKII look like a good idea.
It was not to be.
It was in a planet in the Alexandria system, whose name now escapes me, that i found her amongst all the EAGLES and the SABRES and the cargo ships.
the dealer told me that he had found her adrift in deep space and had towed her back hoping he could sell her but allas he had been unable to repair her and she remained offline waiting for some rich excentric celebrity to buy it and use her as a garden statue.
I couldn't take my eyes of her, mesmerised by the way she looked, uterlly alien, her purple and black hull combined to give the impression of something organic "how much do u wanr for her " I asked "oh 2,500,000 credits would be a fair price" said the dealer, "done" I said storming off to find a bar.
My head was in turmoil , what was I doing? I had been saving to buy an ANUBIS not some broken ship and yet in the back of my head I knew I had made the right choice, since I had walked in that showroom and saw her a feeling of completeness had washed over me as if I had found the other half of my soul.
It was only later, after I had bought a parking bay to put freya in that I discovered what she was

END OF PART ONE

PART TWO

It was dark and smelly in the parking bay, the dealership crew had transported my ship,freya, here and had left, saying to each other that someone willing to spend money on a ship that would never fly clearly didn't play with a full deck, let them I had been called worse names.
"OKAY" I said "time to find out what's wrong with you and how much it will cost me to fix it". As I put my hand on the hull I felt a warmth emanating for it." this is odd, there is no power on the ship so how come the hull is warm" I wondered.
"hello JAZZ" said a voice in my head, maybe I had lost my mind after all
"No you haven't "said the voice "although others have gone insane when I speak with them for the first time"
"wha....What are you" I asked
"I am Freya "said the ship "I'm an AERROW"
"oh my god !! an AERROW ??!!! here??!!!" I couldn't believe it. I had heard stories when I was a child about ships like this, more than ships, live organisms born in space, believed to be hundreds of thousands years old, my father had told me stories about these "ghost ships" that appeared on the radars for just one second before disapearing again in the blackness of the void ; he told me that the deep-space engeneering crews he used to work with told rumors about ships that appeared out of the blue and then vanished again, "ghosts" as they called them.
I had always thought that they were nothing more than fairy tales told to keep the monotony of months spent in deep space at bay, in the same way that in the dark ages in old earth men told tails of werewolfs and unicorns in the long winter months
It seems that like that old earth writter said "there are more things on heaven and earth that you will ever find in your books"
"So" i said "you are an AERROW, what ae you doing here?"
"I was hibernating and when I woke up I was in that showroom"
"the dealer told me you were broken beyond repair"
"your race doesn't know much about AERROWS" Freya said "we choose our pilots not the other way around"
"so you were waiting for me"
"someone like you yes , someone with a spark "
" so now what?"
"now our time begins"

END OF PART TWO

PART THREE

"monseiour , monseiour" said the deck boss bringing me back to the present
"yes"
"we have re-stocked and cleaned the ship like you said, is there anything else we can do?
"no" I said rubbing my head "thank you"
"oh oh " said Freya " looks like someone has a hangover"
"your powers of observation never cease to amaze me Freya" I told her
"you really shouldn't drink that much when you are flying the next morning" came the reply
"great, just what I need, a thousand year old nanny "
"I'm ANCIENT not old and I......" she stoped for a second "oh ! I see! you were being sarcastic "
"looks like age does bring wisdom after all"
"apparently not to everyone"
"touche"
I could hear her laughing in my head, happy that she had won our little excahnge
I left to find breakfast before the deck boss came up with another idea to take my money. The hotel's restaurant served a bretonian breakfast mainly, I suspected because costumers would be shocked to find a nomad breakfast on the menu.
After breakfast was time to go pay for the stay and scout for possible jobs that needed to be done by someone like me.
Disposable.

END OF PART THREE

PART FOUR

Looking at the mission board took me back to the first time I flew with Freya, sitting in the cockpit seeing, or I should say hearing the universe like she did, a tune that changed as we flew from system to system, there was a sense of belonging there amongst the stars lost in the vastness of the void.
Any doubts I had about Freya's fighting skills disappeared when we found nomads in Valkeries, she could switch targets with amazing speed and kill with a cold precision only comparable to lady death herself

END OF PART FOUR

comments will be greatly apreciated
thanks
JAZZ
Back to top Go down
Albert
Admin
Admin
Albert

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 10:11 am

Brilliant!!, Excellent!! cheers: cheers: cheers:

I'll buy a book from you too.
Back to top Go down
Thyrann
Thyrann

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 12:20 pm

Jazz... Definitely not bad. Go on. :-)

Albert: Barsine is sector E6
Back to top Go down
Roadbug

Male
Number of posts : 16
AoF Organisation Role : hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm.
Registration date : 2007-12-14
Phoenix Grace : 6038

PostSubject: Re: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 10:54 am

cheers: For the 3 previous stories cheers:

And here's mine :sleep:

I still remember old earth. When I was a child, the first manned mission to the moon occured. I remember watching T.V. (old style vid system) with my family that day, although i can't remember the date any more.
I grew up during an age of turmoil and violence. The United States was invovled in an unpopular war and the government was in Kaos most of the time. I still remember when the president resigned (Richard Nixon, I think).
As I grew older, the stigma of serving in the military slowly faded from memory and I joined the Army. I spent 6 years in the military before I was released at the end of my service. Although I fought in no wars, I worked many times with Spec Ops people. When I got out, I continued my involvement in the field. By the time I was about 40 (don't remember well) I had developed a rare disease and was offered a chance for a cure that had not yet been developed. I excepted the chance as I didn't want to die a very slow and painful death. I thought that either it would work and my worries would be over or it wouldn't work and my worries would be over any way.
I was one of the first used in experimental hibernation systems to test them for a possible manned mission to Mars. As it turned out, I was in hibernation for many years. Nobudy knows the exact time but when I was thawed out finally, it was in a totally new world. Somehow, I had been transfered from place to place for hundreds of years, still in my hybernation capsule. When I was finally thawed out, a cure for the disease that had started this fantastic voyage had been cured and almost completely eradicated over 100 years before.
I was totally lost in this new world. A war was being fought in space between the old United States and it's allies against what I remembered as China and Russia.
We were loosing.
The reason I had been woken up was to see if the process worked. In the years since its development, the technology had been lost. A voyage that would have taken months or years when I was frozen, would now take only a few days or a week at most.
New propulsion systems had been developed and even a type of artificial gravity that didn't require rotating the ship had been invented.
Then came the real kicker. Even though I had been an experiment forgotton long ago and somehow lost and moved through the Solar System for centuries, the Alliance offered me a place on thier sleeper ships. The reason was that I was considered a treasure by many and was a symbol for those fighting this loosing war.
They told me that I would be aboard the first experimental ship to be sent to the Sirious sector if I wanted. There would be 2 exploration ships sent in advance of the main fleet and I had a seat in 1 of them if I wanted.
Go to sleep when we are still building a space station, and wake up on one of Jupiters moons and asked if you want to go to the stars!
I was given several months to contimplate this while I was also trained in the survival skills needed in this new age of war in space. I again became a Special Operations soldier in training. What made me unique besides my age, was that I was the only person in the Alliance who had been born on a planet with an atmosphere. The earth had been captured long ago, and those still fighting for freedom were now entirely space based.
Interesting how much the world can change in what for me was a single day. From a dying man to a wanted and deperately needed resource in a loosing war.

End of part 1. If you like it, I'll write more later Exclamation:
Back to top Go down
Albert
Admin
Admin
Albert

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 11:00 am

Yes, pls, c'mon! cheers: cheers: cheers:
Back to top Go down
Roadbug

Male
Number of posts : 16
AoF Organisation Role : hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm.
Registration date : 2007-12-14
Phoenix Grace : 6038

PostSubject: Part 2 of my story   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 1:36 pm

cyclops After being told I was wanted for the first of the advance scouts to be sent out, I had to think real hard about my decision. The idea of leaving what I had left of a home behind and starting over again was very difficult, but in the end, I excepted the request and joined the exploration crew of the Scout Ship Freedom.

Exclamation: After 2 weeks of preperation and training on the equipment, the crew was loaded into our sleeper pods and after that, I don't know what happened. Hard to tell whats going on when your in suspended animation or whatever they want to call it. :sleep:

:affraid: I don't know how long the trip took or exactly how long we were in our pods, but the journey was a success. The problem was in the automated equipment that was supposed to wake us up. We ended up in orbit around a star for what I was later told was centuries. I was again lost in time.

Rolling Eyes: I was one of 3 survivors from the ship as most of the pods had ceased to function over the long wait. We 3 were found by what I later learned was called The Order. They were a group of several different nationalities and organizations that had banded together to fight an alien menace that had appeared.

scratch: After all I had been through with all the centuries I had been frozen, I was again brought back to life only to face another war. Makes you wonder about things like Karma, don't it?

Exclamation: Anyway, I found myself involved with this Order mostly because I didn't have any place else to go. Hard to find a place when you've traveled hundreds of light years to get where you are lol!:

Arrow: As a specialist in unconventional ground warfare, I found myself as a minority in The Order. Most were pilots, not soldiers. The result was that I ended up training a group of special op.s people and was sent with the group that ended up helping to rescue the President of liberty. Twisted Evil:

silent: We were inserted into the prison station in advance of the rescue ships to secure the landing bay. Cassualties were heavy, but we succeeded. During the fight, I too was severly wounded and when evaced, I was place Mad 'again' into a suspencion pod to keep me alive during the voyage back to base. No: Had I been concious, I would have refused. Twice is enough. Rolling Eyes:

Mad So guess what happened this time? Thats right, my pod was again misplaced. When I was again revived, more years than I care for had passed. The Order had grown from a rag tag group of individuals into a nation unto itself. Because of the mistake thier predicessors had made, they gave me an advanced freightor with some of the best weapons they had. They also included maps so that I would have some idea of where things were. Then they gave me a very basic piloting course and a bit of practice on a simulator and turned me loose. :affraid:

Razz The ship I had been given was a Thoth which was as much a very heavy fighter as it was a freighter. Which was a good thing. As I launched, the base was attacked by Nomad fighters. Mad More nomads... Just what I needed for starting a new life... AGAIN... :suspect:

Razz Ah well, I scored 3 kills in the tussle and picked up a few goodies. I also recieved a bit of cash from the base for helping with the Nomads. Worked for me. With what I had from them for the battle at that prison in Alaska system, and what they gave me for the fight, I had enough for a decent cargo. :pirat:

Rolling Eyes: After a couple years of wandering and hauling cargo and a few contracts for services not spoken of in church, I met a couple of interesting characters. One was called Zebulon, and the other was Watch Wolf. Interesting pair indeed. silent:

:geek: It was this pair who told me about the AoF and what it was about. Since I had nothing better to do at that time, I agreed to help Zeb with a bit of hauling. It was him who showed me the best trade routes and got me the contacts for some of the juciest contracts for private traders. It was Watch Wolf who gave me the real training for flying a fighter. Between them, I got a real education in how to survive the void and get rich doing it. cheers:

bounce: After a few years of this, they both wandered their own ways and Zebulon, who was now the AoF President of the board, resigned his post. I ended up as one of the main financers of new recruits, and was also the unofficial person who set up the security for the various offices and bases that the AoF was suddenly aquiring. :face: In the end, I had found a home even though I had out lived 3 of them in my life time scratch:
Back to top Go down
Albert
Admin
Admin
Albert

Male

PostSubject: Re: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 12:35 am

Hehehe, don't worry we won't let you use any life pods again. Next time I'll bring you personaly in my haul if it's necessary. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pyromatrix

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-06-09
Phoenix Grace : 5810

PostSubject: Re: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:04 am

Pyromatrix Was Raised by and lived with the nomads for the first years of his life, however at age 16 the nomad chiefs felt he was getting to strong, they felt something had to be done. Finally they decided on an asassin, and later that month the asassin crept through the sleepy planet in Nomad 2, in search of pyromatrix. When the asassin found Pyromatrix he was asleep in bed, the asassin longed for this easy kill and so drew his phason weapon, it is charged pyromatrix was woken by the sound, he saw what was about to happen and so he sprung up out of bed and ran at the asassin. the asassin, startled, lost his blance and put out his arms to steady himself, dropping the weapon in theprocess. Pyromatrix saw his chance, he grabbed the weapon and killed the asassin.

The next day Pyromatrix took the weapon to the council chamber where a planetary wide meeting was being held. The Grand Councilman looked shaken to see him alive but continued his speech. *DOES ANYONE WANT TO COME TO THE ATTENTION OF THE COUNCIL* he boomed, and with that Pyromatrix steppped up levelled te barrel of the weapon at the councilmans face, and fired. the crowd suddely went quiet. he saw that the guards were coming for him and the had weapons and explosive devises, he kicked one of the guards i the head knocking him uncocious and vaporised the other with his weapon, he then bent down and picked upthe explosive devices, set the timer for a minute then threw them inot the crowd, knowing that thw building would fall down killing them all.

Suddenly a strange creature knocked him off the pedestal and teleported outside, just far enough away to watch the blast safely. *BOOOM* all the inhabitants of a sleepy planet in Nomad 2 had been destryoed in a fit of jealous rage. the creature said *I Am a Member of the pirates organisation you must join us* Pyromatrix looked at the hideous creaure, and shot him. Pyromatrix then went to the shipyard, he needed to get off this planet out of this system. He hijacked a cloakable nomad battleship and sailed past all the hunter escort who were in nomad 2 searching for the person who was responsible for the genocide on his home planet.

Pyromatrix soon arrived in the alexandria system where he went to the nomad hive there and ditched the battleship as it was to big to be handled by one person. he bought an Anubis MKII and headed for babylonia where he upgraded toa WA1. Pyromatrix now spends most of his life chasing traders for tax and is a formiddable pirate. If he see nomad he does not shoot, ever, even if his safety depends on it. He figured he at least owed them that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)   AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories) Empty

Back to top Go down

AoF Member Profiles(Pilot Histories)
Page 1 of 1